Re: [CL] Center Stage Performance Space bug or not?

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Center Stage Performance Space can't be put in inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I don't know if this is by design or not so I don't created this thread on Bug's topic...
But this item from City Living expansion was not supposed to allow us put on Sim's inventory? Or we really can't?
Because it makes no sense buy this item to use in our house and not carrying anywhere to make a performance!

50.png

Anyone?

Message 1 of 11 (2,059 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@ceunon20

you still can't drag it but you can use put in world now and then put in inventory so this should be fixed

Could you test this for me if this can be marked as fixed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 11 (1,870 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I think you should be able to put it in your inventory.

Do you not get the option or does nothing happen when you try ? Did you buy one and tried from your house/apartment  or on a community space ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (2,013 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I think I should too but in my game doesn't appear the option to put this item in my Sim's inventory! Frown

I can only move that by using Build Mode but not with my Sim.

Any workaround I could try?

Message 3 of 11 (2,007 Views)

Hero

I'll test this later today

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (1,997 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ceunon20 It's gone for me too. I'm pretty sure it was there before but I think there were some issues with it if I recall correctly. There was some thread about it.

Tagging @SimGuruNick

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (1,980 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

This item has never been live draggable or placeable in the inventory, as far as I know. The only workaround I know of for placing it on a community lot is via Build/Buy, as someone already mentioned. 

I filed a report on this a few months back, and QA has been treating this as a bug, not by design. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 11 (1,971 Views)

Hero

Thanks @SimGuruNick

Moved to the bug forum @ceunon20

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 11 (1,967 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you crinrict!

So the item has this problem but it's not a bug...weird...
Have an item for artistic performance and can't carry or drag make it useless. Even because we receive an special center stage perfomance on level 7 of Art Critic career and I can only use this in my house?
Something is wrong with this.

Message 8 of 11 (1,955 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 11 (1,915 Views)

Hero

@ceunon20

you still can't drag it but you can use put in world now and then put in inventory so this should be fixed

Could you test this for me if this can be marked as fixed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 11 (1,871 Views)