Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Can't Sing Duets With Groups

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a karaoke bar with a group of sims Click on karaoke machine Select duet
What happens when the bug occurs? No one in the group is available to sing with as if they are not on the lot
What do you expect to see? Everyone in the group should be an option simply because they are on the lot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

‌I don't always play with the karaoke machine, so I'm not 100% this has always occurred, but it's happened every time I've attempted to do a duet with a group. It works perfectly with sims that are not grouped.

EDIT (crin): Merged with old thread. Original me Too count: 67

Message 6 of 17 (5,738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [CL] Can't Sing Duets With Groups

Hero

• You can now sing karaoke duets with members of your group! This will make an epic night even more epic, but be sure to read the room and not sing a downer of a song.

Fixed in Patch 1.43.14

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 15 of 17 (6,601 Views)

All Replies

[OPEN] Can't sing duet karaoke with grouped Sims

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When you have sims in a group using the group feature, they are unable to sing duets at the karaoke machine with eachother.

When taken to the sing duet with box selection, the sims that are selected in your group do not appear, therefore you cannot select them.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 17 (7,019 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Can't sing duet karaoke with grouped Sims

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 17 (6,968 Views)

★ Guide

Heard anything on this one?

Message 3 of 17 (5,730 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There's never infos or etas.

Could you make a new thread for this one so I can merge it into it ? This one doesn't have the bug template

EDIT: Have merged threads. with template in the first post. Thanks a bunch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 17 (5,721 Views)

★ Guide

Sure

Message 5 of 17 (5,706 Views)

Hero

Added back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 17 (5,680 Views)

★ Pro

@crinrict, this appears to be fixed in my game after installing the 12/12/17 patch. I've played a couple of different saves and not had a problem selecting one of the grouped sims to sing a duet with another sim in the group.

Message 8 of 17 (5,576 Views)

★ Guide

Oh for real? I'll have to check mine!

Message 9 of 17 (5,554 Views)

★ Guide

I'm still seeing this bug in my games. No sim that is in a group can sing a duet with any other sim in that group. The only sims that appear on the picker menu are sim not in the group.

Message 10 of 17 (5,538 Views)