Re: [OPEN] Critic Career Max level No Raise

by loyabe

Original Post

★ Guide

I experience this in the Social Media career path also.

Message 11 of 23 (944 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Letting you all know that I have had this very same issue from the first day City Life came out and I started playing it. One of my sims has maxed out in her Food Critic career and does not get a single raise despite completing her daily tasks every day and her work progress being Excellent with the check mark. Several weeks passed with that and she hadn't received a raise. To add comparison, her husband in the household is an astronaut at max level and whenever his bar is maxed regardless of him completing the daily task or not he receives a raise and the bar resets. ]

I'll add that I have tried a few possible solutions to fix this - the cheat code, which did not work for me (Apparently there are several different variations for the food critic one and I have tried all), and I had her start back from level 9 and getting promoted once more to level 10 but to no avail. Mind you whenever I use the career cheat on another sim who is maxed in a different career it works and the game gives them the raise no issue. I sincerely think that this is a bug and an issue.

Message 12 of 23 (915 Views)

★ Pro

My level 10 politician has not had a promotion in over 100 sim days, even though she had the gold tick for 90+ days.
When I first made this sim I did have a mod in but removing mod repairing game, making a fresh folder saving her to libary, putting her in a new game nothing has worked. 

Message 13 of 23 (880 Views)

EA Sims Team

@loyabe @Kasaiya13 @ViviHaloko @MrsKnitterknack @crinrict

We're having trouble reproducing this.  If anyone would like to send me save files with this issue occurring, please PM me.

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 14 of 23 (867 Views)

★ Pro

I can send a savefile but can not find an add file option under PM.

Message 15 of 23 (850 Views)

Hero

Either upload somewhere and send Robo the link, just PM him for further instructions or you can also upload here: Mediafire-Link

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 23 (841 Views)

★ Pro

Sent to the media fire link.

Message 17 of 23 (838 Views)

Hero

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 23 (835 Views)

★ Guide

I've seen similar things happen with the politician and social media career. I have maxed the career but haven't gotten any raises.

Message 19 of 23 (804 Views)

★ Pro

I started a new sim in a clean folder no mods or cc, and tried the other branch Charity Organiser, at level 10 same problem no raises.

Message 20 of 23 (741 Views)