Re: Critic Career Max level No Raise

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] CL-Careers Max level No Raise

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Where to start, well my sim has maxed out the Critic career her performance bar is maxed out but she isn't getting a raise. Yes I use mods - Yes I removed all mods and tried again without them - same thing no raise all she got was a vacation day. I ran a repair on the game to see if that would help, No it didn't. My operating system is Windows 10. I haven't made a new game to try again as getting to the max level of the career takes forever. However my Sims 4 is pretty much a clean install. I've attached the most recent lastException file as I had removed older ones. If it is intended that the critic career doesn't give raises I apologize for this post but I can't see that being the case. I also just thought I should mention I have reached the top of other careers and not had this issue, I got the $10 raise without problems. I forgot to say my sim is in the Arts branch of the career.

Message 1 of 23 (2,021 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CL] CL-Careers Max level No Raise

Hero

• Sims in City Life careers now receive promotion raises when achieving levels greater than the listed maximum level.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 23 of 23 (1,675 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue.  My Sim is an Art Critic.

Message 2 of 23 (1,968 Views)

Hero

Do other careers still give you raises ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 23 (1,955 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

Do other careers still give you raises ?

Hello, Yes they do, my last sim was in the Tech guru career and got raises no problems.

Message 4 of 23 (1,935 Views)

Hero

OK. I'll test this on the weekend

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 23 (1,920 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

OK. I'll test this on the weekend

Okay thanks, I'll check back over the weekend to see what you come up with.

Message 6 of 23 (1,911 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

I'm sorry but I totally forgot about this one *hangs head in shame"

I'll try asap

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 23 (1,878 Views)

Hero

I can duplicate (tried the other branch. Did you try any of the other new careers ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 23 (1,867 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

I can duplicate (tried the other branch. Did you try any of the other new careers ?

Yes I was in the internet personality one for a while that was ok from what I remember.

Message 9 of 23 (1,852 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Critic Career Max level No Raise

Hero

Finally added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 23 (1,803 Views)