Re: [OPEN] [CL] Bubble blower won't put my sim to sleep

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CL] Bubble blower won't put my sim to sleep

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When using the Bubble Blower with the Cosmic Encounter savor our sims will sometimes fall asleep from being too relaxed. Only when the time comes to fall asleep, the sim will instead wave his arms up in the air and wave, saying there's something in the way. So the sim doesn't actually fall asleep. Sometimes the Sleep moodlet stays, sometimes it doesn,t. Regardless, our sim can go on with his activities uninterrupted. So, we should be falling asleep, but we don't.

Message 1 of 3 (785 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Sims will now fall asleep after receiving the Zonked moodlet from the Bubble Blower.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (643 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Duplicated and added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (760 Views)

Hero

Sims will now fall asleep after receiving the Zonked moodlet from the Bubble Blower.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (644 Views)