Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GF] Leather Pants Overlapping Texture

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.65.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but MFP Stuff and Toddler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pair the pants with boots or shoes that cover the ankles.
What happens when the bug occurs? The texture of the pants overlaps the shoe texture.
What do you expect to see? The texture of the pants to not overlap and the pants to tuck in with certain types o shoes.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

02-08-19_12-08-21 PM.png02-08-19_12-08-08 PM.png

This happens with multiple shoes!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 21 (3,661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Leather Pants Overlapping Texture

Hero

Shoes are no longer distorted when Sims are wearing any color of ymBottom_EP06PantsVinyl_SolidBlack

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 21 of 21 (1,143 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GF] Leather Pants Overlapping Texture

★★ Pro

This has also been happening since the beginning with the Backyard Stuff skinny jeans and has never been fixed. I think it might also happen with the skinny jeans from City Living, but I can't remember for sure.

Message 2 of 21 (3,608 Views)

Hero
The thread for those is here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-CL-BYSP-Skinny-Jeans-don-t-tug-properly-into-bootees/td...

I decided to refrain from merging for now cause these are not categorized as skinny as far as I could see.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 21 (3,605 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 21 (3,585 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [CL] [BYSP] Skinny Jeans don't tug properly into bootees

★ Novice

Hello,

I was very excited when I saw that in the bug report, but the issue unfortunately persists with my favorite pair of pants.They are the shiny pants from get famous. I was unable to attach an image.

Message 5 of 21 (3,615 Views)

Hero
@pineswiftwings Could you make a new report for those pants specifically ?

Make sure to size down the picture before uploading.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 21 (3,592 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

of course, and thanks for the info.

Message 7 of 21 (3,571 Views)

Men's pants not tucking into boots.

★ Novice

So I looked at the bug report saying that issues with pants layering was resolved, but the issue unfortunately persists with my favorite pants. They are the shiny pants from get famous, default black but pictured here in purple. The image quality is not the best I'm afraid.

Message 8 of 21 (3,577 Views)

Re: Men's pants not tucking into boots.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@pineswiftwings Sorry, I meant to make to make a new thread in the bug forum

I can't just move it cause you need to fill out the form.

Make sure you post something in all the fields as well as the comment box (not just picture) for the submit button to appear.

Found an existing thread on the GF pants and merged everything.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 21 (3,565 Views)

Re: Men's pants not tucking into boots.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

@pineswiftwings  Just to be sure, remove all OTHER clothes from the sim, including tops, hats, jewelry, rings, gloves, socks, everything but the pants and shoes.

See if it still occurs.

Message 10 of 21 (3,557 Views)