Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CD] Vet Career - 'Greet Warmly' Missing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All to date.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Actively play a sim in the vet career. Greet a new customer... the 'Greet Warmly' interaction is missing form all 10 levels of the vet skill.
What happens when the bug occurs? Your active vet sim can not access the 'greet warmly' interaction as it is now missing.
What do you expect to see? The greet warmly interaction available at all levels of the vet skill when actively playing a sim in the vet career.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After Update: 12/12/17 - PC 1.37.35.1010 / Mac 1.37.35.1210

Tested in new game no cc no mods and with a never before played sim.

Play tested through all 10 levels of the vet skill. The 'Greet Warmly' action is missing in all 10 levels.

Message 1 of 6 (1,383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] [CD] Vet Career - 'Greet Warmly' Missing

★ Guide

Re:tested this in two batches of 6 new games. In between batch one and batch two I did a complete reinstall. Between every new game I deleted the localthumbcache.package file.

Out of the 12 new games 8 had Greet Warmly missing.

However, this really is all useless as now after today's Game Update: 1/11/2018 - PC 1.38.49.1020 / Mac 1.38.49.1220 the greet warmly interaction is present in all the new games I started.

I guess this bug is fixed, or I just haven't tested enough now that a new patch is out.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (1,367 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @NZsimm3r

just tested this and it's still there for me. The Sim is level 1.

Could you try a different vet ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (1,285 Views)

Hero

@NZsimm3r Do you still have issues with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,224 Views)

Hero

Nudge above bookmark

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (1,194 Views)

★ Guide

Re:tested this in two batches of 6 new games. In between batch one and batch two I did a complete reinstall. Between every new game I deleted the localthumbcache.package file.

Out of the 12 new games 8 had Greet Warmly missing.

However, this really is all useless as now after today's Game Update: 1/11/2018 - PC 1.38.49.1020 / Mac 1.38.49.1220 the greet warmly interaction is present in all the new games I started.

I guess this bug is fixed, or I just haven't tested enough now that a new patch is out.

Message 5 of 6 (1,368 Views)

Re: [CD] Vet Career - 'Greet Warmly' Missing

Hero

@NZsimm3r Going to mark this as fixed for now but feel free to come back and unsolve if you see it again

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,165 Views)