[FIXED] [CD] Unable to perform vet surgery/ spay & unspay

by motivatedhobo

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Unable to perform vet surgery/ spay & unspay

Hero

Hi everyone for your feedback on this.

This is interesting that it's fixed a bit,

For those still seeing it, can you test a fresh save/clinic to see how it goes there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 84 (1,130 Views)

Re: Spay Issue - Sims 4

EA Sims Team

Hello @faffe99  @Abradley745 

Would you be willing to share your save file(s)?  If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file(s).

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 82 of 84 (1,088 Views)

Re: Spay Issue - Sims 4

★★★★★ Guide

PS4 Console user here.

I tried with 2 different households and I couldn't get the spay/neuter to work. The cat goes into the machine the light flashes and then the cat slides out with no come. I can do the action over and over again and pay for it everytime but no dice.

Community owned Vet Clinic.

Message 83 of 84 (1,074 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [CD] Unable to perform vet surgery/ spay & unspay

Hero
As I've seen several reports of the original issue being fixed, I'm marking this as fixed and close it.

There seems however still issue.

Please use this thread if you have them: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Spaying-in-progress-froze/td-p/8052900

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 84 of 84 (5,331 Views)