Re: stray cats unable to eat and use the bathroom

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

For me they all left when they got hungry. Also had one stray lick from a bowl of food someone left standing on the counter.

I'll tag @SimGuruNick on this one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 17 (1,754 Views)

Thank you.

Message 12 of 17 (1,744 Views)

The other simmer that had this bug told me on the sims4 forum that  she noticed the stray cats could pee on the ground but they needed a box to poop in.

Dizzydee_k replied and said she had the same issue with a different lot she wanted to have a cat lady lot with strays.

The link to that page of posts is here.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928859/combined-list-of-most-pet-issues-that-simmers-are-...

Message 13 of 17 (1,743 Views)

★ Novice
I’m having the same problem with the strays not eating. I’ve left 4 bowls out and they don’t even look at them.
Message 14 of 17 (1,703 Views)

Hero

Strays can now eat and use litter boxes without having to make the lot a Cat Hangout. You poor poor babies. You’re safe now.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (8,699 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I'm still having the issue of stray cats not being able to eat on my lot at all.
Message 16 of 17 (1,285 Views)

Hero
@iMangox Please use this new post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Strays-won-t-eat-from-full-bowls-nor-use-litter/td-p/9860179

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (1,281 Views)