Re: [FIXED] [CD] Sprayed cat gone into labor

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero

Spayed cats will no longer become pregnant after an adventure from the Free Spirit trait. Now they're super fixed.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 55 (3,475 Views)

★★ Guide

This happened to me twice with the same cat. No mods, no CC. Hasn’t happened with any other pets.

Message 52 of 55 (849 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

For a cat you fixed before or after the patch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 55 (842 Views)

★★ Guide

This happened after the latest patch, I just started a new game a few days ago and that’s when this problem started.

Message 54 of 55 (829 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Does your cat have the free spirit trait ?

@Jessycaz

If not, did you fix them or did you adopt them fixed ? 

If you adopted them fixed, please post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-CD-Adopted-pets-That-Are-Fixed-Age-Up-Natural/td-p/688...

If you fixed them, could you please create a new thread. This issue is supposed to be free spirits but if you don't have that trait, your issue could be different.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 55 (812 Views)