by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [TROUBLESHOOT] [CD] Sim does not shower if pet nearby

★★★ Novice

I tried it with kittens, puppy, cat and dog and it happened with all 

Message 11 of 17 (1,150 Views)

Hero
Does it also happen with all Sims or is it specific to a certain one ?

I'll do some more testing on my own save tomorrow

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (1,144 Views)

Re: [CD] Sim does not shower if pet nearby

[ Edited ]
Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (1,125 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Sim does not shower if pet nearby

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to pop in and say this is an issue for me too.

New save, 3 different dogs in the household. Both Sims hop right back out of the shower (it’s a shower/tub combo) if any of them are in the bathroom. 

No mods or cc.

Message 14 of 17 (1,079 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just want to say from my experience. I had an adult sim try a have a shower but the puppy was stopping her. She would get it but immediately get out and it would have a thought bubble with the dog with a 🚫 on it. It is normal for the sims to shoo the pet out of the room before having a shower/ bath or using the toilet but in this instance it was very odd. Unfortunately I don't have any footage as I don't record. The dog wouldn't actually get out of the bathroom and I had to get her husband to pick up the dog and take him out of the room and lock the door to keep him out. I'd just thought I'd describe my experience hoping it may help. I can only say this has happened once. As for myself I have never had any custom content installed and I currently own all of the packs as well as the guitar and extras. I have noticed the game has gone a bit haywire since they released the Get Famous and terrain tool patch as I am having quite a few problems with my game and I usually have fewer than 2 at least but its been quite bad. I hope everything works out. Standard smile

Message 15 of 17 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still and issue - you have to get all of your pet's out of the bathroom/area and lock the door for them in order to be able to shower/bathe.

Message 16 of 17 (946 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Having a puppy or kitten nearby will no longer interrupt your Sim’s bath or shower. We swear they weren’t doing that on porpoise.

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (5,424 Views)