Re: [OPEN] [CD] Pets won't age up, even with treat on home lot

by crinrict

Original Post

Pet won't age up

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Dk
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion, every pack except vampires and journey to batu, all stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to age up kitten with the age up treat
What happens when the bug occurs? Kitten doesn’t age up. I waited and kitten didn't auto age u. I used a auto age up treat and still she didn’t age up
What do you expect to see? I expect to see a adult cat after a few days or after using age up treat..
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

N/A

Message 91 of 100 (1,521 Views)

why arent my sims or pets aging

★★★ Newbie

My pets and sims aren't aging - I gave two kittens age up treats and it says online that they should age up in seconds which hasn't happened, and a baby and a puppy have stayed the same age for a week or so in game. The only time I aged a sim was when I manually pressed age up which happened a little after I realised that the puppy had been a puppy for a fair bit too long. I have the base game and cats and dogs pack - no mods or anything. I'm fairly new to sims and I can't seem to find anything recent about this

Message 92 of 100 (1,507 Views)

Re: why arent my sims or pets aging

Hero
@parkour2708 It's a bug. I merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 93 of 100 (1,471 Views)

Re: why arent my sims or pets aging

★★★ Newbie

cheers

Message 94 of 100 (1,451 Views)

Re: Unable to get royalties

★★★★★ Newbie
@Misskennedy97 Also experiencing a bug with my pets- I have given my cat multiple age up treats but she never actually ages up. I apparently have a life long kitten.
Message 95 of 100 (1,472 Views)

★★★ Novice

I purchased Cats & Dogs yesterday. I made a young adult sim, a puppy and a kitten. Puppy aged up in 2 days to adult. Days have passed. My sim aged up to adult, got pregnant, had a baby and the baby aged up to toddler. My adult dog has died. It has been 20 Sims days or more and still my kitten is a kitten...

Message 96 of 100 (1,427 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still happening in March 2021, my kitten is always trapped outside because my house has stairs 🙄

Message 97 of 100 (1,416 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same here.

Still no fix

Message 98 of 100 (1,410 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Sm00re1 Tenho o mesmo problema! Nunca envelheci meus animais ou sequer os vi crescer. Tenho que habilitar o código cas.fulleditmode para mudar a idade deles, é um saco!
Message 99 of 100 (1,344 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Kittens will now Age Up when given Age Up Treats. Now, why would you have your kittens age? Who wannnntttsss kittensss to live foreverrrrrrrrrrr? - Oh ooo oh - Who dares to be a kitten foreveeeerrrr?

Fixed in Patch 1.72.28/ 1.39

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

I'm aware that some people had issues with the cats not aging at all, even without the thread. If you still have that, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 100 of 100 (10,604 Views)