Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CD] Pets spamming the queue

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all that are available (StrangerVille not yet)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play with a dog.
What happens when the bug occurs? The dog frequently wants to be stroked. The stroke symbol is spamming the queue, then vanishes.
What do you expect to see? No spamming
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This was gone in recent weeks. After the 21/2/2019 patch, my dog is obsessed again. Perhaps someone else can test cats.

Message 4 of 36 (2,892 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Pets spamming the queue

Hero

It’s been ongoing, but we are actively calming those overly excited pets. Your queue should no longer fill up with a stack of a zillion bubbles from your pets when you run certain interactions. We’ve been working on this issue for a while with a few other fixes, but it’s been rearing its head with new repro steps here and there. So hopefully this fish sticks

Fixed in Patch 1.52.100  .. or is it ?

As this is the-I-lost-count-fix of this bug, as always, if you still encounter it, please create a new thread on WHEN it happens and what traits your pet has.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 34 of 36 (2,240 Views)

All Replies

Re: Pet Filling Queue/Task List

★★★★★ Novice

I...do not wish to be the bearer of bad news, but I encountered this today in a fresh save. (I had experienced it a few times in the last few days but that was from a save before the patch and I wanted to check if it was just old saves). I don't have any mods or cc installed. I have all the packs except Cool Kitchen and Spooky Stuffs. Not fixed =(

Message 1 of 36 (2,907 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@pixiepan  Moved your post over to new thread.

Is it just dogs for you or also cats. ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 36 (2,894 Views)

★★★★ Pro

After the last patch it's worse than ever (playing with a dog).

Message 3 of 36 (2,862 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [CD] Dogs spamming the queue

[ Edited ]
Hero

Changing that to dog for now as both reports were for dogs.

Also, could you please post the actual patch number next time. Here's why latest or newest isn't that helpful: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PLEASE-READ-Information-Questions-about-the-bug-forum/m-p/7228...

Also merged all new post over from old thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 36 (2,863 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [CD] Dogs spamming the queue

★★★★ Pro

I promise to improve Angel

Message 6 of 36 (2,853 Views)

★ Novice
Also cats. This was solved bevore the last patch, now it's the same like before.
Message 7 of 36 (2,812 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@HeiLue2018 

I cleared the cache and repaired the game and so far it seems to make things much better!

Message 8 of 36 (2,797 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
I've added this back although I still don't see it anymore in my game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 36 (2,734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Since my original thread has since been locked I'll post it here:

Dog spamming to be pet while she is going to clean up the dirty plate (there have been a couple of times where the spam has been 3 or 4 but this is the longest list of spam) 

-edit- lol apparently this picture was taken mid spam because as soon as I unpaused I was flooded with more pets... like spilled off screen for a second or two before stopping.

Dog's traits are hunter, vocal and friendly

Message 10 of 36 (2,674 Views)