Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Pet food bowls disappear

★★★★★ Apprentice
@baddums Yeah, I had this problem too.
Message 61 of 65 (819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello to all simmers

i have found the issue with the pets feeding bowl// in my case this happend each single time..

each normal feeding bowl disappeared after  a short while.. and like many others here also the bowl from the auto feeding bowl disappeared

and with cats in the household..also the litterbox and sleeping spot item disappeared.. strange enough i have no maid butler  or any other kind of service

coming to my household but still every item from my pets disappeared.. i was wondering how on earth  is this possible.. i had no idea

until i made a snap of my main sim character with another sim  to create a painting.. the painting was pretty sweet

but after like 2 sim days i noticed that the painting was gone.. i was like omg how did this happen?.. checked each inventory but no painting

but at that point i  got it what it was.. my main sim character is famous and has  some "Quirks" active and one of the Quirks was the "A Stan!" Quirk

the stan  was stealing  my pets bowl/pet bed/ and yes even the litterbox lol and ofcourse even the painting with the famous sim  painted on it..

i removed the  "A Stan!" Quirk   with  the potion  "Quirk-B-Gone" from the rewards store  for 250 points..

so for  all the simmers with this issue please check each sim character if they might be famous and  have  the "A stan!" quirk active

by click "Y" and   "Fame Points"

good luck and i hope that this will be it for many simmers with this issue

Message 62 of 65 (759 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Pet food bowls disappearing off lot when I leave

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m still seeing this happen till this day and it’s very annoying... I just bought the cats and dogs expansion pack and now I can’t even put the animal on my plot for some reason and I can’t find the pet food bowls at all or any of the furniture or toys

Message 63 of 65 (721 Views)

★★ Apprentice

thank you very much, but it did happen to me on a lot with one "commoner", without any fame, and no star came and visited: I play him as a hermit, so he only lives with his pack of wolfdogs, no friends. I replace the missing bowl every sims week I think (I play on "long")
Message 64 of 65 (679 Views)

Hero

Stans (“stalker fans”) and Kleptomaniac Sims no longer steal Pet food bowls or Cat litter. I have no words for this one. I have nothing.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

It's possible that there's other instances responsible for the bowls to disappear but since this thread is quite old and a number of things have been fixed, I'm going to mark this as fixed.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 65 (5,385 Views)