Re: [OPEN] [CD] Pet Toy Box changes direction on it's own

by clint480og

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I only noticed the pet toy box position change in the past few weeks. I assumed it was a ghost but I removed the headstone and the ghost has since gone to rest peacefully. It happens without traveling and I even changed which box we used and moved it from inside to outside the house. Still changing directions about every other Sim day.
Message 21 of 25 (690 Views)

★★ Pro

If you look at a dog's hidden traits with the Show Sim Info mod, you can see this is actually programmed as a quirk like how cats and dogs have other fears and obsessions.

Message 22 of 25 (683 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any idea how to fix it????? 

Message 23 of 25 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mparadis24 If it's really annoying you you can place it in an area that would not be blocked no matter which direction it turns. Kept it from driving me nuts or being inaccessible to to the pets or household. 

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 24 of 25 (595 Views)

Hero

The pet toy box will no longer have its position rotated in a random direction when a Sim returns home from an active career.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (2,272 Views)