Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[FIXED] [CD] Kitten/Puppies not added to household after birth

by missdeefying

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] Multiple problems with cat breeding

★★★★ Novice

Same here without mods, New document folder, reinstalled sims 4, always the same, but when i put the cat in another household, they birth normal and the kitten were addet to the household, but not in my household, maybe because they are aliens and vampires ? i have no idea. 

Message 11 of 60 (461 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, i test something and i thought it only affects sims, that i have bevor the addon was released, if i make a new family, it doesn't happend, all is okay, but if i use a sim, from my galery, it doesn't work :/

Message 12 of 60 (445 Views)

Hero

Which Sim did you use from your gallery ? Does it matter which one ? 

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 60 (436 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The last two sims, that i made, bevor cats & dogs released. i played they many weeks, but now i can't use them anymore. i make two new sims, and it works perfektly. but don't know why. maybe because some older mod traits doesn't work, i have delete this traits, but it make no difference. 

Message 14 of 60 (428 Views)

Hero

Could you give me their names so I can try with them ? It might be awhile though.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 60 (424 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Puh, i think it was the eternal and immortal trait, anti social trait, templar trait, natural talent trait, baby maker trait, unemotional trait.

Message 16 of 60 (420 Views)

Hero

No sorry, I mean the names of the Sims (if you still have them in the gallery)

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 60 (416 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ah, No just in my Private Gallery, just for me. 

Message 18 of 60 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

OK. Np.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 60 (404 Views)

Sims 4 breeding glitch

★★★ Newbie
When I breed my dogs it works but when it's time to give birth the dialogue box pops up saying name your puppy like normal and I always get 2 puppies but they never show up. I've done this 4 times already and I always get 2 puppies. 1 puppy showed up once but it was a completely different breed than the parents. What should I do?
Message 20 of 60 (379 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help