Re: Sims and pets can't give birth

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims and pets can't give birth

Hero

@missdeefying Thanks for testing so this sounds like a mod issue then

So down to the not being added to the household.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 62 (2,024 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Multiple problems with cat breeding

EA Sims Team

Hello @StormyBubbles @alliekat1209 @nicolestelle@lilasa @Atrusha @Ebonihart

Would any of you be willing to share your saves with this issue, so my team can take a look at them?

If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 32 of 62 (2,011 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi SimQARobo,

Here's the link to my save game files.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnyASiFvIaPL5TIRSdZxG2QiXYwf

Besides the breeding only working when you have both male and female pet in the household (and not with strays or neighbour pets) and kittens not showing up in the household after birth I also found another issue, which I have outlined below. (I thought, since your testing things Standard smile)

Issue with the Vet exam table

One ofmy cats was sick and I did: Begin Exam on...

The cat got on the tabel, table went up, table went down and cat walked away.

After several tries I got the option to actually exam. After one thing the table went down again and the cat walked away.

After several tries I finally managed to complete the exam and cure the cat.

The game did remember where I had left off in the exams and I could continue with it once I managed to get the cat on the table and get the exam options again.

If you need anything else, just let me know. I'll be happy to help (if I can) to get the issues solved.

Message 33 of 62 (1,981 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Kitten/Puppies not added to household after birth

★★★★ Apprentice

I also always have this problem. Always after the birth of a dog, it never shows up in my family, but after I leave the lot and back it appears, but last time I had another problem. I had 2 puppies, but they did not show up in my family, so I decided to leave the lot and return but only 1 of the pups appeared, the other disappeared. I hope EA solves these bugs that are coming with the Cats & Dogs expansion

Message 34 of 62 (1,962 Views)

Hero

Hi @LucianoMedice

was the partner dog also part of your household or a stray/other NPC dog ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 62 (1,954 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi @Atrusha

Thank you for the save. I have passed it on to @SimQARobo

Message 36 of 62 (1,947 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I uploaded my save file hope you got it ok

Message 37 of 62 (1,932 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Upsetting that this is a common problem but can't seem to find a answer. So I'm playing this specific household without cheats I do not have mods I refuse to risk my computer. This computer is strictly sims and orgin use only. I haven't saved in this game which I have been playing all day! This is like the 3rd time I bred my dogs and I tried to sell the first pup and it said sold, gave me the money, never showed up with a crate. After that my character went to work. Put in the cheat to reset objects to see if something could be done and that didn't work I am stuck like everyone else but am unwilling to lose my progress I already had to restart once this morning when the sims 4 crashed. My computer is fully capable of running all the sims 4 add ons and if I wanted I could even add more games but sims is life so if anyone has any answers please help.
Message 38 of 62 (1,905 Views)

Hero

@LadyCarnes would you be willing to share your save as per instructions above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 62 (1,897 Views)

Cat forever pregnant

★★★★★ Newbie
So I got my cat pregnant and she won’t give birth. I believe it has something to do with traveling. I left my lot to go to a festival and I did NOT click to bring my pets but they showed up anyways. Shortly before leaving I got a notification that my cat was going into labor so I traveled back to my home lot. Then she just never gave birth.

When I hover over the “encourage to mate with...” button it says she cannot mate because she is fixed. But when I take her to the surgery station it gives the option to spay her so obviously she is not fixed. When I try to spay her she goes into the machine and then the action cancels and she comes right back out.

Honestly I don’t even care if she has the kittens at this point I just want her back to normal. She’s super slow when she walks now and she’s constantly panting.

I tried resetting her but I didn’t change anything.

Please help!
Message 40 of 62 (1,896 Views)