Re: [TO TEST] Multiple problems with cat breeding

by nymaeh

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Same here without mods, New document folder, reinstalled sims 4, always the same, but when i put the cat in another household, they birth normal and the kitten were addet to the household, but not in my household, maybe because they are aliens and vampires ? i have no idea. 

Message 11 of 62 (1,257 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Okay, i test something and i thought it only affects sims, that i have bevor the addon was released, if i make a new family, it doesn't happend, all is okay, but if i use a sim, from my galery, it doesn't work :/

Message 12 of 62 (1,241 Views)

Hero

Which Sim did you use from your gallery ? Does it matter which one ? 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 62 (1,232 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The last two sims, that i made, bevor cats & dogs released. i played they many weeks, but now i can't use them anymore. i make two new sims, and it works perfektly. but don't know why. maybe because some older mod traits doesn't work, i have delete this traits, but it make no difference. 

Message 14 of 62 (1,224 Views)

Hero

Could you give me their names so I can try with them ? It might be awhile though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 62 (1,220 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Puh, i think it was the eternal and immortal trait, anti social trait, templar trait, natural talent trait, baby maker trait, unemotional trait.

Message 16 of 62 (1,216 Views)

Hero

No sorry, I mean the names of the Sims (if you still have them in the gallery)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 62 (1,212 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ah, No just in my Private Gallery, just for me. 

Message 18 of 62 (1,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

OK. Np.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 62 (1,201 Views)

Sims 4 breeding glitch

★★★ Newbie
When I breed my dogs it works but when it's time to give birth the dialogue box pops up saying name your puppy like normal and I always get 2 puppies but they never show up. I've done this 4 times already and I always get 2 puppies. 1 puppy showed up once but it was a completely different breed than the parents. What should I do?
Message 20 of 62 (1,176 Views)