Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CD] Hinge on doorway from pets expansion pack

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion Packs, Game Packs, and Stuff Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place the Arch Support doorway from Dogs and Cats expansion pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? A little hinge like rectangle is on the doorway as if it's a regular door.
What do you expect to see? No white hinge thing on the doorway.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It came with Dogs and Cats.

The only CC I have is clothing, hair, and makeup so I doubt that would do anything to the doorway in build/buy mode. I would like this fixed and it's really bugging me. Not something that has to happen right away though! =)

Message 1 of 9 (2,537 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Hinge on doorway from pets expansion pack

Hero (Retired)

This is fixed in my game as of the 6/19/18 patch.  @Hi_its_Nobody @Alistu @Anonymous can you confirm that it is fixed in your games as well?  Thanks!

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (2,034 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hinge on doorway from pets expansion pack

Hero

Tagging  @BryonyRae for this one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (2,457 Views)

Re: Hinge on doorway from pets expansion pack

Hero (Retired)

I can confirm that this glitch is also present in my game with that archway.  Will add to the list.

Message 3 of 9 (2,482 Views)

Visual glitch for The Sims 4 dogs and cats pack

Anonymous

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I put a picture of the glitch down at the bottom
What happens when the bug occurs? It's just a visual glitch that needs to be fixed
What do you expect to see? a visual glitch on the archway in the new cats and dogs pack The archway is called arch support And nice name Lots of laughs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This is just a visual glitch I'm pretty sure it's probably for everyone but I don't know where else to report this I hope this is the right place I've linked picture of the Visual glitch 

Message 4 of 9 (2,417 Views)

C&D "Arch Support" Cutout Glitch

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs. ALL GPs except JA. ALL SPs except Laundry Day and My First Pet Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter Build mode and place an "Arch Support" that came with the Cats and Dogs EP.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is a little section of floating wall left where the wall should disappear.
What do you expect to see? The archway opening should be completely empty with no floating bits of wall.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've circled the affected area of the Arch Support opening in red on the attached image to make it easier to see. It is very small but should not be there. It is on the opposite side of the opening if you turn the archway to face the other way.

Message 5 of 9 (2,140 Views)

Re: C&D "Arch Support" Cutout Glitch

Hero (Retired)

@Alistu merged your report with the pre-existing report.

Message 6 of 9 (2,105 Views)

Re: C&D "Arch Support" Cutout Glitch

★★ Guide
Thanks. I did search before posting but didn't find it.
Message 7 of 9 (2,077 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This is fixed in my game as of the 6/19/18 patch.  @Hi_its_Nobody @Alistu @Anonymous can you confirm that it is fixed in your games as well?  Thanks!

Message 8 of 9 (2,035 Views)

★★ Guide

I can confirm that it appears fixed in my game also. I have Seasons installed. Standard smile

Message 9 of 9 (1,988 Views)