Re: [OPEN] [CD] Editing vet outfits in CAS resets game progress

by terri19284

Original Post

Re: Vet Outfits Resetting Clinic

Hero
@Baylon7373 No further saves needed at this time.

You can always check the tag. If it says Needs Saves, it still needs saves

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 58 (1,048 Views)

Sims 4 vet clinic glitch with uniform and building

★ Novice

Vet Clinic Uniforms Not Saving/ Deleting Game Progress 

When my Sim bought the vet clinic, I redesigned the whole clinic which took me a few hours. When going back to change the vet uniforms, the uniforms didn't change or save and all the progress I had made previously in the game was gone.

I have had this issue for a while as I assumed it would be resolved with the updates.

Message 52 of 58 (979 Views)

Re: Sims 4 vet clinic glitch with uniform and building

Hero
@Cinnaaah Merged your post with the bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 58 (948 Views)

Re: Sims 4 vet clinic glitch with uniform and building

★★★★★ Newbie

I just bought the game (got my first good PC) and am SO disappointed to see this issue AND to see that it's been going on for years.  I cannot believe that this is still an issue and wish that there was a work-around.

Message 54 of 58 (906 Views)

Re: Lost progress- Cats & Dogs

★★★★★ Newbie
@crinrict You're saying to refrain from editing uniforms "for the moment" but it's been almost 3 years. I understand that you don't work for EA but do you know of any ETA on a resolution of this? We put a lot of money into these games and the expansions and customization and raising skill levels is the primary function of the game (IMHO).
Message 55 of 58 (902 Views)

Re: Lost progress- Cats & Dogs

Hero
@EnviousLemon I don't have any ETA info as EA doesn't share this kind of info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 58 (868 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Editing vet outfits in CAS resets game progress

★ Novice

Unbelieveable that we are 3 years in and this issue isn't fixed, especially considering the loads of content they've released since. Makes you wonder if they're even trying.

My issue thankfully hasn't been as bad as it could be. I lost 4 perks I had purchased, including an employee, but I hadn't done much else since my last save so at least there's that.

I repaired in Origin and I was able to come in and add one new uniform. However I can't add a male version and the system reverts to the first uniform every time I save, even when trying to use one of the defaults and not my custom. Repairing in Origin again does nothing. I don't use any mods, only base game and expansions. I also uninstalled and reinstalled Origin and game, no effect.

Message 57 of 58 (828 Views)

Re: Vet Outfits Resetting Clinic

[ Edited ]
Hero

Game progress will no longer be lost when editing/adding/deleting career outfits in Create a Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133/ Console 1.25

If you're on console and still have issues with uniforms, please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XB1-PS4-DO-CD-Editing-restaurant-vet-outfits-breaks-it-UI/m-p/...

If you're on PC/Mac, make a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 58 (4,130 Views)