Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Cats getting stuck on counters and other furniture

by Purrloin9

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

This has happened to me with 2 different cats in different saves. One jumped on a counter and never came down until I left the lot with it and then came back. The other jumped on a table and stayed there all day. 

Message 11 of 17 (1,339 Views)

Hero
Added this for amount of reports

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 17 (1,305 Views)

★★★★ Guide
My cat is also stuck on the counter and can't come down no matter what I've made a sim do. Guess I'll have to force her down by taking out the counter.
Message 13 of 17 (1,262 Views)

My Cat Keeps Getting Stuck

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims Cats and Dogs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a counter, wait for your cat to jump onto it, and tell them not to until they learn not to.
What happens when the bug occurs? I will make my cat learn to not jump on counters, then they will not be able to get down.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see them just jump off, and go do whatever they want.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This has happened twice before, and I have deleted those saves since.

Message 14 of 17 (1,230 Views)

Re: My Cat Keeps Getting Stuck

Hero

Hi @AmandaThePotato1

I merged your post with exiting thread.

Feel free to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (1,220 Views)

Re: Cats and Animal Aspiration Bugged

★★★ Novice
The two may have a bit of connection actually. I noticed that when my cat gets stuck, if my sim lectures them it'll say that my cat learned not to jump on the counter after only lecturing them once but this doesn't count towards the aspiration. It also repeatedly says the cat learned not to jump on the counter when the cat is stuck.
Message 16 of 17 (1,195 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Cats getting stuck on counters and other furniture

Hero

• Cats will no longer become stuck on top of surfaces after being lectured about jumping on surfaces.

Should be fixed in Patch 1.48.90

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (6,748 Views)