Re: Pets mering black, no fur/markings.

by tinyraccoonpaws

Original Post

Highlighted

★★ Novice
@StormyDayzGamez yeah. It's definitely a weird bug to say the least :/ d'ya think it'll be fixed in future game updates?
Message 61 of 83 (1,347 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@tinyraccoonpaws  If they can't figure out how to replicate it I don't know how they'll find a way to fix it.  We'll have to keep our fingers crossed I suppose.

Message 62 of 83 (1,343 Views)

★★ Novice
@StormyDayzGamez good point :/ maybe an update in the future will in turn accidentally fix it. Who knows honestly. It'd be great if it was fixed though :3
Message 63 of 83 (1,334 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CD] Cats and Dogs turn black

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is happening to me too.. Frown No mods/never even tried cc or mods. All pets that I have saved from other players in the Gallery turn completely black when placed in the world or even added in CAS.

[Edit:] My graphics card is AMD Radeon HD 7800 series

Message 64 of 83 (1,322 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This works and at the same time it doesn't. If the pet originally had special markings etc and not a preset coat from the menu it will be gone once gone black/paintmode workaround. Example shown with the pics included. The husky from the gallery has special markings around the eyes. Once placed it is black. Once I go into paintmode it has the EA preset for the husky coat. If I don't change anything it remains black once I exit the paintmode but if I do the dropper workaround the pet will simply look like EA made it.

Message 65 of 83 (1,308 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Nitah89 Did you see the dropper workaround on the previous page of this thread?  It works for me almost all the time.  Also, sometimes it works for me if I just try placing the pets again.

Message 66 of 83 (1,253 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Cats and Dogs turn black

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

~ I think maybe the person creating the Animal is using a Default CC skin, as it seems to be the same creators, the one I used is TheKalinotrOn of the Goat/Fallon Deer & Raccoo they all turned black when downloaded,like they have no skin at all!

~ I have made my own pets with custom coats made in CAP by me & they work perfectly fine in my game,even moved one to Newcrest with her Owner & she still has her custom pink coat with a little pink heart on her chest!

~ I thought maybe downloading it into anouther neighbourhood may have been the cause as the animals were downloaded & placed in Windenburgh!

~ I use an NVIDIA GeForce Video card. (but notice people reporting this have varied Video cards!?)

~ I have deleted Cache files & folder & repaired my game but nothing seems to work!

~ This picture shows the Goat/Fallow Deer & Raccoon! (in my game)

Message 67 of 83 (1,235 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well...with or without mods. I even Uninstalled and Reinstalled. No change!!!

Message 68 of 83 (1,186 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

hello from france,

me too Frown

Message 69 of 83 (1,173 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue too.

Message 70 of 83 (1,121 Views)