Original Post

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs

★★★ Apprentice

Ok I will try that. Thanks so very much ❤️❤️🙏🏻

Message 51 of 57 (1,345 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Can't craft medicine

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vruj8mey81bxf6n/Corrupted%20Save%20Game%20%28Sofifa57%29.zip?dl=0

Does this help? I have a similar issue where I try to have my sim craft a serum from the medicine table and she resets when she starts to craft a serum. She kept resetting when I told her to resume the serum, and (since I have MCCC installed) I get lastException notifications. I have all updates and a MCCC support person told me it was an EA error. This would be fine, except I'm doing raGS TO RICHes with the cats and dogs pack.

Message 52 of 57 (1,314 Views)

Re: Error making

★ Novice

The same thing happened to me, which led me to your post. But upon not finding the answer I needed here, I did find that my sims inventory seemed to simply be too full to hold anything else. I was trying to make treats for my vet vending machine. I sold some stuff out of my inventory, and I could make more again. Sorry if this has been stated already. I didnt see it anywhere. 

Message 53 of 57 (1,271 Views)

Re: Dr.Magi-Heal's Medicine Craft-o-matic glitch

Hero

Sims are able to complete crafting pet medicine with Marketable trait.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 57 (4,799 Views)

★ Guide

This is a new issue for me that started before the a few weeks before latest patch (today is 4th June 2020) my sim was able to craft medicines but at around level 7 vet career she suddenly started lost the higher level crafting options after previously being able to craft the level 6 ones, then on reaching vet skill 8 she lost them all and can now only choose "Do Lab Work" on the crafting station.  I've tried deleting the crafting stations, trying the higher quality version, and also checked again since the last pre-Eco update went in and the crafting options are all still missing.  I feel the issue is linked to her vet skill level though I may be wrong.  This save was a very new save when this occurred, I only have the resource.cfg in downloads folder.

Message 55 of 57 (1,107 Views)

Hero
@mysticalmaid Please make a new thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 56 of 57 (1,098 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @mysticalmaid,

Thanks for letting us know it's happening again after the last fix. Standard smile I'll lock this thread here as the details shared here relate to the issue prior to the patch fix.

We'll need to gather new/up to date information on this if it's returned for you. Could you open up a new bug report on this and fill in the questions the bug report template asks for please?

Thanks,

EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 57 of 57 (1,075 Views)