Re: Dr.Magi-Heal's Medicine Craft-o-matic glitch

by ChocolateOtter

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Can't craft medicine

★★ Novice

Wanted to update my situation;

I still get a LE from making serums [and an error when i use mccc], but I am able to level vet skill on the table by doing "lab work". Also, even though the serums look empty and incomplete, I am able to put them in the sims inventory AND use them after the t-pose/error/LE. It's still annoying though.

Message 21 of 57 (2,848 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

We had had terrible wind storms where I live that kept knocking out our power. It actually flickered on and off while my game was saving and somehow corrupted the file. I created a new vanilla save to see if it keeps happening, I will let you know.

Message 22 of 57 (2,833 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What I found out is that my Sim, when playing a vet and use the medicine craft å matic is that it works fine untill he or she gets in a relationship. Strange. 

Message 23 of 57 (2,801 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here is my lastexeption file. Take a look at it, maybe you can see whats wrong with mye game.

Message 24 of 57 (2,794 Views)

★★ Novice

I was having this problem, and I've started a few fresh games, and noticed that it seemed to start when I'd bought traits with reward points.  So, fresh file and queued up a bunch of medicine, then as each one completed safely, I'd add a -new- trait.  Got to Marketable and it broke again.  Went back to fresh save, took marketable again, same thing.

So, if you are having this issue, see if you have the marketable trait?  That could be the culprit - if not, then I'll do some more testing with a fresh game.

Message 25 of 57 (2,732 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I uninstalled and removed all the files of The Sims 4 today. And installed all over. Still have the same problem im afraid. Ty for trying to help

Message 26 of 57 (2,713 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I also created another vanilla save and everything worked fine until I purchased the marketable reward. I definitely think that is what is breaking the interaction with the craft table

Message 27 of 57 (2,651 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here's what I got on my last exception file.

Message 28 of 57 (2,609 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue as well. Removed all my mods and it's still occurring. 

Message 29 of 57 (2,565 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs

★★★★ Novice

This does seem to be tied to the Marketable trait. Once I removed that trait my sim is able to make the treats/serums without the glitch when they finish. 

Message 30 of 57 (2,501 Views)