Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CD] Can't change color on Cat Whiskers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except Get Famous
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter CAS and create a cat, going to the whiskers page and trying different colors.
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to change colors of whiskers, but they aren't reflected accurately. It's better from the last patch where they were stuck as one color (but appeared lighter occasionally), but I cannot pick an accurate whisker color.
What do you expect to see? Whisker color swatches should match whisker colors.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The last two updates (dated 11/13/18 and 11/20/18) to Sims 4.

The bug first appeared in the previous update (11/13/18), where it wasn't showing cat whisker colors properly at all. You were stuck with one color, no matter whisker size or color swatches. With the current update, different colors are available but not matched to the proper swatch.

Message 3 of 8 (2,116 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't change color on Cat Whiskers

Hero

• Cat Whiskers now appear with the proper color relevant to the color chosen in Create-a-Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.48.90

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (1,926 Views)

All Replies

Cat Whiskers

★★★ Novice

I'm having issues with the whiskers on cats, all the color options are grey colored whiskers, I removed all my CC, uninstalled and reinstalled games I'm still having this problem and it was just when I did the new update that I noticed. Any one else have this problem or is it just me? Help!

Message 1 of 8 (2,644 Views)

Re: Cat Whiskers

[ Edited ]
Hero

@LostNLonelyGrl

I can duplicate this.

Seems it's not fixed with yesterday's patch so I'm moving your post to the new thread someone made.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (2,634 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [CD] Can't change color on Cat Whiskers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Same for me - the swatches are totally mixed up. It's random what colour you getting. Never had this problem with whiskers before the pre get famous patch.

whiskers.png

Message 4 of 8 (2,051 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Can't change color on Cat Whiskers

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (2,025 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

https://youtu.be/sfT3b6jjUoM

I have that problem too, these video shows it

Message 6 of 8 (1,980 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the exact same problem. Just like the other people experienced. I never used any CC, but I cannot tell when the problem occurred exactly, since I had not played with cats a lot for months before finding this bug on 30th November. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,965 Views)

Re: Can't change color on Cat Whiskers

Hero

• Cat Whiskers now appear with the proper color relevant to the color chosen in Create-a-Sim.

Fixed in Patch 1.48.90

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (1,927 Views)