Re: [OPEN] CAS no longer shows what Sim is wearing in its columns

by KateMarinka

Original Post

★★ Novice

Same problem here. For me as a person with much cc it is problem, and even in no cc game it still extremely annoying and uncomfortable for people who love creating sims. Hope it will be fixed!

Message 11 of 28 (1,567 Views)

★★★ Guide

Me, too, but there's no more me, too to click on?

Message 12 of 28 (1,521 Views)

Hero
@MadameNordica You probably already clicked me too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 28 (1,475 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm having the same issue. I can confirm that it's not mod related.

Message 14 of 28 (1,465 Views)

Re: CAS Clothing Catalog glitch

★★★★ Apprentice

Same Here. Very Annoying. Makes me feel crazy cause I expect it to go to the item selected.

Message 15 of 28 (1,445 Views)

CAS Scroll Bar Not Saving Place Properly

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter CAS, make a selection in a certain category, be it hair, clothing, etcetera, go to another category, and then return to the category that you were originally in. Pay attention to the scroll bar.
What happens when the bug occurs? When returning to the category that you were originally in, instead of properly saving your place in the category, the scroll bar puts you a few scrolls below the thing that was selected, often leading the thing to be out of sight.
What do you expect to see? The scroll bar should properly save your place in CAS categories when an item is selected.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It's been a few months since I've played TS4, so I can't pinpoint the exact patch that this started happening after, but I definitely know that it didn't used to happen, and it's really annoying. With the large number of items available to me in CAS, this issue has made it really easy to lose track of where I was in a particular CAS category.

Message 16 of 28 (1,373 Views)

★ Guide

I've got the same problem with and without mods/CC in game.

Game version: 1.72.28.1030

All packs, except "Journey to Batuu" are installed

It's very annoying plus I also noticed that CAS items with additional swatches aren't shown in the list anymore when "show CC" is tagged in the filters - I'll create a new topic for that.

Message 17 of 28 (1,280 Views)

★★ Novice
@grrrlonfire Yes me too
Message 18 of 28 (1,195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It most DEFINITELY is!!!

Message 19 of 28 (1,181 Views)

★ Novice

Same issue but on Mac OS