Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CAS] [S] Swimsuit with Ruffled top (toddler): Neck Seam Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.44.77
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all expansion/game/stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load a toddler in CAS and load the full body female swimming outfit with a ruffled top (see pictures).
What happens when the bug occurs? There is a hard visible seam at the top of the neck where it meets the head mesh.
What do you expect to see? There shouldn't be a seam/break there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Today I found four outfits for toddlers which have visible seams/breaks in the mesh at the top of the neck. I noticed something like this on Toddler Stuff items previously, but they appear to have been fixed.

I was advised to post a separate thread for each clothing item I found.

One of the items is from the Seasons pack; it is a female swimming outfit with a ruffle at the top. Pictures of the seam/break are attached.

Message 1 of 3 (546 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] [S] Swimsuit with Ruffled top (toddler): Neck Seam Issue

Hero

• Removed unnecessary “seams” that appeared when wearing some full body toddler outfits.

I'm guessing this refers to this but could you check for me @bizuktag

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (477 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (497 Views)

Hero

• Removed unnecessary “seams” that appeared when wearing some full body toddler outfits.

I'm guessing this refers to this but could you check for me @bizuktag

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (478 Views)