Re: Gallery pets trigger "new items" in CAS

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
@SisterGloomy That is good info. I'm merging this, make sure to click me too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (502 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SisterGloomy I have it all the time, it never goes away. Don't know what's causing it. I started a new save with nothing but a couple of CC Cas items and it didn't change anything.
Message 12 of 16 (496 Views)

★★ Guide
@Coded_Sky If you clear cache and start new save with no mods or cc, does it still happen?
Message 13 of 16 (479 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SisterGloomy Yes, but I need to have one CC clothing mod installed because that's the issue. I've tried several different CC's from different creators and it's still the same. This is an issue on Maxim's end, not mine.
Message 14 of 16 (463 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] CAS Custom Content Filter Showing Career Unlock items.

★★★★★ Apprentice

I hit this too, and it does seem to be specific to those that I've unlocked so far.  She's gotten all the festival shirts, been on the soccer team, been an actress, a doctor, a detective, a scientist, a mixologist, and a veterinarian so far.  Toggling between the Unlocks and Custom Content filters shows the exact same items.

Message 15 of 16 (454 Views)

Hero

Career-unlockable outfits no longer show up when filtering for Custom Content.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (2,351 Views)