Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [CAS] [CD] Arms bend abnormally while wearing a particular t-shirt

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Jungle Adventure, Spa Day, Parenthood, Dine Out, Fitness Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff, My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Put the short sleeved t-shirt with a rounded chest pocket and stripe above it (from Cats and Dogs expansion pack) on to a male adult sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The front of the top part of their arms will bend abnormally forming a sharp angle when flexing their arm.
What do you expect to see? I expect the arms to bend naturally and look normal, as they do with every other t-shirt.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

CAS Issue with a particular t-shirt that came with the Cats and Dogs expansion pack. I've never really used this shirt before, but today I put it on a sim and noticed that his arms would bend in an abnormal way.

Body: maximum muscle and minumum fat

arm-distortion.jpg

This issue does not occur when he is wearing other short sleeved t-shirts. It seems to be an issue with this particular shirt design.

Message 1 of 4 (1,834 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [CAS] [CD] Arms bend abnormally while wearing a particular t-shirt

Hero

Fixed a t-shirt that was causing Sims’ elbows to bend in a very odd manner.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,583 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,691 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just had a little test myself, ohh myyy good spot. Standard smile Ouch my arms!

Message 3 of 4 (1,676 Views)

Hero

Fixed a t-shirt that was causing Sims’ elbows to bend in a very odd manner.

Fixed in Patch 1.47.49

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,584 Views)