Re: [TO TEST] Build Mode Causes a LOT of Last Exceptions

by crinrict

Original Post

Hero
What kind of new info are you looking for ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 68 (1,259 Views)

★ Novice

Hey there, I am also looking for new info on it, as I am experiencing it with MCCC 5.2

Does moving my sims around really work, as someone above has said? I will try it now, but just wanted to also ask if there was a fix I missed while reading this thread.

Thanks!

Message 62 of 68 (1,247 Views)

★★★★ Guide
That solution has worked for me. I haven't received another mass exodus of LEs since I read about/started limiting my time in build mode.
Message 63 of 68 (1,241 Views)

★ Novice

Mine initially happened in build mode with a spam of LE's, but now I'm getting one LE right as I enter my lot. If I continue playing and then goto build/buy mode, I get the spam again.

Message 64 of 68 (1,239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same here!

I thought there was a problem with my Mods, so I took out everything except some hairs and clothing. It still does it. Whenever I go into Build Mode, it will be fine for a few minutes - but then start spamming again. 

Message 65 of 68 (1,209 Views)

Hero

• A number of exceptions which were occurring in Build Mode have been cleaned up.

I don't know if that all the exceptions that occurs so I'm cautiously marking this as needs input for now.

Any reports on this would be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 68 (6,450 Views)

★ Guide

It's October 2019 and this issue is still not fixed!

Message 67 of 68 (879 Views)

Hero
@epaor This was fixed about a year ago. If you still have issues, please remove any mod/cc you might ahve to test without and repair your game through Origin

If that doesn't help, please create a new thread and attach the LE's your getting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 68 (869 Views)