Re: [OPEN] Build Mode Causes a LOT of Last Exceptions

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Guide

This is happening to me too. At first I thought it might be a problem with the house. Too much stuff in it or something like it was with sims 3 so I moved my sims family, but it came up again tonight while I was in build mode.
I want to play my game, as I'm finally on the third generation of my neighborhood, (I play rotation), but it seems to be a trend for me for something to happen that causes me to start all over again when I get higher then the second generation ever since sims 2. 
Now I can't play any of my sims games. Sims 2 has graphics issues, sims 3 lags and crashes and sims 4 has this annoying never-ending last exception issue.

Message 51 of 68 (1,549 Views)

★★★ Novice

Has there been a solution for this yet? This just started happening to my game and I don't know what to do? I can't build anything without it popping up eventually. Super frustrating. 

Message 52 of 68 (1,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Am also experiencing this problem. Makes me want to delete all my mods but I don't like playing without them :/ I've been trying so much over the last couple of days to make it work but it's a stubborn error. 

Message 53 of 68 (1,499 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Build Mode Causes a LOT of Last Exceptions

★★★★★ Apprentice
Nope - I don't use reset sim much and I still get this issue, also I playtest all my builds as I go, so spend plenty of time in live mode.
Message 54 of 68 (1,421 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, the end link, must i copy in the folder? 

Message 55 of 68 (1,350 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @Klohaze2

I'm unsure what you're saying.

This is an open bug and not much you can do about.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 56 of 68 (1,346 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi Simmers I found a workaround for this rain of last exceptions  When I move my Sims a little bit then I go to build mode and I can happy furnish and decorated my apartment with no last exceptions. Please try this it work  in my game. I tried this metod 10 times and it works.

Message 57 of 68 (1,272 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hey, can I just ask what do you mean by moving the sims? Moving them how like physically make them go away or...?

Message 58 of 68 (1,214 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Let  your sim walk a little bit to another room or to another side of the hall in San Myshuno apartment. Like front the festival board to the mirror in Simspiere apartment.

Message 59 of 68 (1,132 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Build Mode Causes a LOT of Last Exceptions

★ Novice

Help! Any knew info on this issue??

Message 60 of 68 (936 Views)