Re: [Common] Bills can't be paid

by Rex9761

Original Post

Re: [Common] Bills can't be paid/Don't receive bills

Hero

Did this issue exist before the patch or did they get freshly suck after ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 60 (3,273 Views)

★★ Novice

I got the envelope stuck in my inventory after the latest patch.  Mail was delivered to my sim's house and after checking it he got one of the easter eggs and an envelope.  I can click on it and drag it to the sell box where it turns into a random object and I get a random amount of money but the envelope is still there.  If I try to drag the envelope to the sell box a second time I just get a random object attached to my cursor and have to go into build mode to get rid of it.  My sim has gone from YA to elder and has not received a bill to the house hold since getting the easter egg.

Message 52 of 60 (3,268 Views)

Hero

Cheat solution doesn't help ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 60 (3,265 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The force bills cheat does work, I was just answering your question about the bills getting stuck in the inventory before or after the last patch.  Sorry for not being clear in my previous post about that Confusedmileyembarrassed:.

Message 54 of 60 (3,262 Views)

Hero

Ok, great and thanks a lot for the Info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 55 of 60 (3,255 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I moved my sims to a new house and noticed a letter or bill was stuck in one sims inventory. I can't interact with it or delete it. I don't get bills in the mail anymore either.

I don't really mind not having bills to pay.. but it would be nice to be able to remove that from her inventory.

I just got the game a few days ago so it is updated. I don't have any mods or anything.

I recall there was a similar bug in sims 3 that could only be fixed through a mod.

Message 56 of 60 (3,227 Views)

Hero

Did you try the suggestions in the first post ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 60 (3,221 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yay the force bill cheat code worked. Standard smile I should have tried that earlier. Standard smile Thanks.

Message 58 of 60 (3,208 Views)

Hero

I believe this to be solved

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 60 (37,703 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [Common] Bills can't be paid

★★★ Newbie
Message 60 of 60 (2,594 Views)