Re: [Common] Bills can't be paid/Don't receive bills

by Alistu

Original Post

Re: [Common] Bills can't be paid

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Could you finally bay the bills now? Or you just got the power back? Because my electricity isn't affected Frown

But I'm glad it worked for you!

edit: nope, I tried it. the bills still can't be paid Frown

edit: okay, I have NO clue what happend. but after i restarted the Sims some hours later, it worked! I got the message to pay my bills and I could do it via computer. the stucked bill in my inventory disappeared! yeah!!!

Message 41 of 60 (1,371 Views)

A Trigger

★ Apprentice

I was able to trigger this while I had a bill to pay. At the time, only my power was shut off, but not water.

I went into "Manage Worlds" mode, and marked my household as unplayed (by clicking the green diamond in "Manage Household"), then immediately went to play the household. The option to pay bill wasn't available.

I hope it helps for bug fixing. For prevention in the meantime, if you have bills to pay, don't mark your household as unplayed.

Message 42 of 60 (1,348 Views)

Re: Bills cant be paid

★★ Novice
Switch households and then switch back to normal household. Then you are able to pay the bills.
Message 43 of 60 (1,284 Views)

Unable to pay the bills

★ Novice

Hello.

I have a big problem when you play The Sims 4 game becomes unplayable after picking up mail from the mailbox. 2 times I had to demolish the house and build again and moved the family back to I solve the problem of an unpaid bill. Once again, to post to the mailbox and Sims will pick up the post which appeared in the "Inventory" envelope will not be opened and offered no action. game before offering to pay the bills, and when I clicked on "pay" so nothing has happened. After a time I turn off electricity and water and I can not even eat or wash. Consult me please as I have solved this problem. I do not want the game to return, I love her but I want to play.

Thank you and Have a nice day.

Jano
Message 44 of 60 (1,277 Views)

Re: Unable to pay the bills

Hero

@Boccacio_1 Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 60 (1,272 Views)

Hero

If anyone has a save game with this, please upload and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 60 (1,200 Views)

Hero

• Fixed an issue that was causing the pay bills action to become unstable if the player queued up Pay Bills more than once in a row.

Something was fixed. Feedback appreciated.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 60 (1,183 Views)

★★ Guide

As of today I still have a Sim from about a month ago who has an unpaid bill stuck in his inventory. No utilities have been cut off. The only option I have on the mail box is "Get Mail" and it's greyed out since nothing is getting delivered now. He's had a child since getting this bill in his inventory and it's made no difference.

Message 48 of 60 (1,167 Views)

Hero

I doubt that it fixes already bugged Sims.

Did you try the cheat households.force_bills_due ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 60 (1,162 Views)

★ Novice

Have tried your suggested solutions and still unable to pay my bills.  

Message 50 of 60 (1,162 Views)