Re: Envelope stuck in inventory

by ViP3R641

Original Post

Bills in Mailbox Unable to be Clicked and Paid

★★★ Newbie

There are bills in my mailbox; I can click on them, and tell my Sim to pay them, but then the option disappears and it doesn't complete the action, nor does it take money from my Sim. Any solutions? 

Message 31 of 60 (5,229 Views)

Re: Bills in Mailbox Unable to be Clicked and Paid

Hero

@Jazzybabeee Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 60 (5,225 Views)

Mail in sims4 inventory that I can't get out

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My sims4 got the mail, but now I can not get it out of my inventory box, to pay the bills, so my electricty has been shot off, and I don't know how to pay the bills.  Please advise, and thank you for your help.

Message 33 of 60 (5,208 Views)

Re: Mail in sims4 inventory that I can't get out

Hero

@armstrng Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 60 (5,200 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

There is no option to pay bills on the computer or the phone and it getys stuck in inventory

Message 35 of 60 (5,198 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@ViP3R641 wrote:

There is no option to pay bills on the computer or the phone and it getys stuck in inventory

Exact same thing here, envelope is stuck in inventory and no option to pay bills, however the bills just stopped coming in my case so my sims are living rent free. I tried interacting with computer/phone/mailbox with a different sim on the lot and no luck.  Since it's not really hurting anything (other than it feels cheaty to have no bills) I haven't tried very hard to fix it.

Message 36 of 60 (5,196 Views)

Re: [Common] Bills can't be paid

★★★ Newbie
Hello, I have a few bug problems myself wich is a nit of a surprise considering up to this point things were just fine. Anyhow starting with my bill issue, I couldn't pay my bills because when i sent my sim to the mailbox he never obtained any bill and if it's in my inventory i can't get to it because it's saying he's still at work although he's at home for some odd reason he the away at work icon won't change back when he comes home i have mo idea why this is happening but would be happy if this nug can be fixed Soon so that i may return to enjoying my Sims4.
Message 37 of 60 (5,192 Views)

help !!!!

★ Newbie

On the sims 4 I tried to pay my bills but it will not let me . and when my sim went to the mailbox to get the bill it went into their inventory and will not still allow me to pay bill . it also will not let me pay my bill anywhere else . also when the sims go to work or school and they come back home they are still in work mode or school mode and i cant get into their inventory . its really pissing me off that my light are off and stuff . Can someone please help me and tell me whats going on ?

Message 38 of 60 (5,191 Views)

Re: help !!!!

Hero

@bobbyrabb Merged with exiting bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 60 (5,185 Views)

Re: [Common] Bills can't be paid

★★ Novice
Moving another sim in did not help. I also could not pay by phone or computer ever, even before checking the mail or the lights went out. What did work was this:
1. Moved sims out and merged them with another household.
To do this: Choose Manage worlds from top right of screen.
Then select your household so the mini-menu pops up to the right of their lot.
Choose the three dots for "more"
Choose manage household
Choose move household into a lot
Choose to merge them with another playable household.
2. Moved another playable family out of their house and into the one just vacated. Same steps as above.
3. Un-merge the original family from the house they moved into. Same steps as above except when you get to the Manage Household pop-up, choose the arrows for "transfer sims" instead of the moving truck and then select only the sims from your original household to create a new household.
4. Move this household into their original house by merging with the other sims that you moved in.
5. Play the house. For me, the lights were off but when I clicked on them, I could turn them on. Same with other electronics.
6. Now save and exit and do step 3 again to remove the sims you don't want as part of your household.

I know it's lengthy but it was the only workaround I could figure out that worked for me.
Message 40 of 60 (5,160 Views)