Re: Can not pay bills In The Sims 4

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [Common] Bills can't be paid

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I cannot pay my bills. I have 24 hours till my sim starts loosing her utilities. Very frustrating.

Message 21 of 60 (2,192 Views)

Hero

Did you go travelling while you had the bills in your inventory ? Did you try to pay them on a different lot before (like in the library) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 60 (2,191 Views)

★★★ Newbie

slightly different issue, I just bought the game , created one family, I have no mailbox, selecting phone on the panel, I do not see pay bill , and I dont see it on computer.  is there a phone in the game or just on the panel? nothting has shut off yet.

Message 23 of 60 (2,044 Views)

Hero

There should be a mail box somewhere. 

You won't get bills until a while into the game though. Did you get a message that you have a bill ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 60 (2,035 Views)

paying bills in sims 4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have my bills in my inventory and every time that I tell my sim to pay the bills the command just dissapears. My water and power has been shut off now. What do I do?!???

Message 25 of 60 (2,019 Views)

Re: paying bills in sims 4

Hero

@schallerl Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 60 (2,011 Views)

★ Novice

My lights are all about to go out and Idk what to do! Right when one of my sims got it out of the mailbox and put it straight in his inventory, but then I am having another bug where it constantly says he is at work even when he isn't at work. So I couldn't access his inventory. I ended up having to make him quit his job so I was FINALLY able to access his inventory but the bill was locked and I can't pay them no matter what I try.

Message 27 of 60 (1,997 Views)

★★★ Novice

Holy **bleep**! Are the devs at EA even seeing this **bleep**? I JUST bought the mother **bleep** game and I have this issue from my first game... this post is even 3 months old! **bleep** sad they cant even fix a required function in a game to play... what's sad more is that these stupid little things shouldve throughly been fixed and made the game playable before releasing out of beta. What a waste of money...

Message 28 of 60 (1,994 Views)

Can not pay bills In The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I cant pay my household bills, tried through  taking bills from mailbox and then cicking on them in inventory. Ive also tried through telephone and computer. I am able to click 'Pay Bills' but it dissapears stright away in my que list.

Message 29 of 60 (1,984 Views)

Re: Can not pay bills In The Sims 4

Hero

@degzy96dm Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 60 (1,969 Views)