Original Post

Re: [Common] Bills can't be paid

Hero

Have no other idea atm.

Thanks for the extra info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 60 (2,399 Views)

★★ Novice

backdoor found, move your sims out of the family... just into a new one instead in a existing one...

then the power works again...

unfortunately it fixes not the inventory bill and when the next bill arrives i am still unable to pay it... no option in pc, handy or postbox... only option available to pick up the post and the bills get stacked in the inventory...

but at least a way to get power back is there...

Message 12 of 60 (2,386 Views)

★★ Novice

looks like i found the issue...

first time i played the sim... he died... i saved it after creation in my gallery... after he died i wanted to play him again and moved it from the gallery in my world again...

after that... i had him doubled in the game... one as a died sim in the still present family where he was before... and in the new started family... after delete of the old family... where he was dead... he is now gone also in the second new fresh version... looks like it was somehow bounded... may had to pay the bills in the dead version of him Wink

bad news... he is gone... (the new one)

Message 13 of 60 (2,384 Views)

Hero

So if you move the same Sim into your game twice they are connected ? Is that what you're saying ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 60 (2,380 Views)

★★ Novice

not sure, can only say my expierence...

created single sim...

saved in gallery...

played sim married...

died... wife still alive...

moved from gallery the single sim into the married family...

moved from gallery the single sim from origin creation into game... (new family)

played the new family sim and was unable to pay the bills.

Message 15 of 60 (2,365 Views)

Hero

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 60 (2,349 Views)

Re: Bills cant be paid

★★ Novice

same issue!  Don't feel like playing much now when everywhere my sim goes she can't access a computer when shes a writer

Message 17 of 60 (2,348 Views)

Hero

Did you try the suggestions in this thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 60 (2,344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, tried all of the suggestions in the thread, and still have the same problem. If I could delete the bills in my inventory, or even just place them onto a counter, that might fix it. I'll probably just have to make a new sim and start over. 

Message 19 of 60 (2,254 Views)

Hero

Do you remember what you did that lead to this ?

Did you choose get mail from the mail box instead of paying directly and then go travelling right away ? Did you try to pay the bills on a computer outside of your lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 60 (2,251 Views)