[FIXED] Beloved Trait is not working

by KobiBeef

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Beloved Trait is not working

★ Guide

I really wonder if this bug has been fixed in 1.15. There's no mention of the Beloved trait on the Patch Notes and I think it's not fixed. I tested the bug in 1.13 and the bug still exists. I doubt if the bug is fixed 1.14 and 1.15. However, some bugs may be fixed even if they're not mentioned on the patch notes.

Message 71 of 100 (850 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem over here. The traits are not working properly.

Message 72 of 100 (833 Views)

★★★ Novice

Last time I played (which was several months ago) it was not fixed for me - at least in the existing game I have.

Has anyone tried it with a new game? I think may try to start a new game and see if it happens to work for new games. Perhaps it's only still a problem for games that have Sims that are already bugged.

Message 73 of 100 (762 Views)

Hero

I think this is something that would be in the patch notes.

Really don't think it has been fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 100 (753 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I wonder will that ever fix this. Sometimes I am thinking if they would ever care to fix this as it has not been working since the beginning.

Message 75 of 100 (736 Views)

Re: Beloved Trait is not working

★ Novice

+1

I had no idea about this issue.  The patriarch of the family had this early on (he's a comedian career) just retired, hitting 10th rank in it, meanwhile his wife changed aspirations after she finished the successful family lineage;  So I worked hard at getting her to have the same friend of world now as her husband finally got it, and i noticed his are now deteriorating.

So I came here looking for answers; lo and behold it's an ongoing issue that isn't fixed.  Sad.  Lots of hours working towards that trait for her and now i wish I hadn't cuz it was his primary thing to be beloved as a comedian.

Message 76 of 100 (738 Views)

Re: Beloved Trait is not working

★★★ Novice

Still not fixed after all these updates. It makes it frustrating for family games. Too many sims with too many relationships to focus on to be fun to play.

Message 77 of 100 (687 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This has never worked for me for any of my sims. I always tend to choose this aspiration to start because its annoying to have sim relationships decay and its so easy to lose simfriends. But even when i achieve and obtain the beloved trait, relationships keep decaying for all of my sims
Message 78 of 100 (633 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi Crin

I think this is related to the same issue where all the relationships are decaying if you jump from household to household since the June 3 patch.  I've been using the Modifyrelationship cheat as a workaround, it's okay for the time being and I can control the game the way I want, but it is a pain to keep applying. 

Message 79 of 100 (624 Views)

Hero

No, they are not related.

Beloved Trait never worked. Relationship decay on rotational game play was only introduced recently.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 80 of 100 (620 Views)