[FIXED] Beloved Trait is not working

by KobiBeef

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Beloved Trait is not working

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I couldn't find this problem in search but relationships fade to nothing even with this reward trait on a sim  

Message 1 of 100 (8,555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Beloved Trait is not working

Hero

Unlocking the Beloved Trait for the second time should no longer cause the first unlocked Beloved Trait to fail to function.
  • Highlander-esque code has been cut off from the top… there can be only… more than one really.

New patch .. new luck

Can I get feedback on this ? I can't check myself atm

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 99 of 100 (5,274 Views)

All Replies

Re: Beloved Trait is not working

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 100 (8,328 Views)

★★ Novice

I hit Me too!

Message 3 of 100 (8,284 Views)

Hero

Thanks

Do you guys not have the 102/122 error on loading lots ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 100 (8,268 Views)

★★ Novice
Sorry for the late response. Yes, I cannot build other lots, I cannot place houses from the gallery on other lots. None of that. None of it works for me. I get the error that tells me to relaunch the game.
Message 5 of 100 (8,242 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This trait works for some of my Sims. For others it doesn't work. I also have the error 122/102. When can this problem solved...? It's really annoying.

Message 6 of 100 (8,236 Views)

Hero

I only know that EA is working on this.

Could you guys check your PMs (envelope in the upper right corner)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 100 (8,229 Views)

★ Novice

My beloved trait stop working on one sim when a different sim in the same household acquired the trait as well. Please fix, it is very difficult to maintain friendships with so many. Can there be more than one beloved sim to a household?

Message 8 of 100 (8,184 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 100 (8,174 Views)

UPDATE: reward trait for 2nd sim breaks same trait for first sim

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The "Friend of the World" aspiration reward trait (Beloved) doesn't seem to be working for one of my sims. It's meant to stop friendships from decaying. It's been a while since I got it but it seems to me that it stopped working around the time when my second sim achieved the same aspiration. Her friendships don't decay but his do.

EDIT: I think if you have two sims in the same household, when you are achieve an aspiration on your second sim it breaks the reward trait on the first sim. I initially reported this for "Beloved" (the reward trait for Friend of the World) but now I can also report it happening for "Player" (the reward trait for Serial Romantic). See my post below for details.

--

No mods
No custom content
Win 7
Download version of game

Message 10 of 100 (8,196 Views)