Re: Beloved Trait is not working

by JavaVerona

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Beloved Trait is not working

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

@SimQARobo

I've tested this in my game. It was a save that has Sims that had the trait but they have since died so I cheated it up for two new ones and they sure kept all their friends.

So, seems to work on new SIms getting the trait. Don't know about existing ones.

Thanks. Changing title to feedback

the daughter of my sI'm couple (who both have the beloved to trait) just or in the beloved treat and it doesn't look like her relationships are holding either. So I have threesomes and my household, the first one who earned the beloved  treat their friendships don't decay. The other two have relationship decay. Please  advise, thank you. 

PS thanks crin for  your tireless effort's.  Much appreciated. 

Message 91 of 100 (1,844 Views)

Hero

@JavaVerona wrote:

@crinrict wrote:

Marking this as fixed as there was hardly no feedback (which I find disappointing given the fact how popular it was)

Sorry for the late response. I just picked up playing again and found that with my Sim couple both earned friend of the world beloved trait  only works for the first simple got it. The other Sim in my household I see his relationships decaying. So I would assume it's not fixed. Please advise. 

Would you be willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 92 of 100 (1,838 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

@JavaVerona wrote:

@crinrict wrote:

Marking this as fixed as there was hardly no feedback (which I find disappointing given the fact how popular it was)

Sorry for the late response. I just picked up playing again and found that with my Sim couple both earned friend of the world beloved trait  only works for the first simple got it. The other Sim in my household I see his relationships decaying. So I would assume it's not fixed. Please advise. 

Would you be willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

More than willing thank you. the file is on its way.

Message 93 of 100 (1,832 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My current game also lags a great deal in Windenburg, the 64x64 lot and I found the 50x50 lot in Newcrest buggy as well. 

Woth the Newcrest lot I  saved my Sims and put them in a new game. The same kinds of problems were occurring despite the move.

Thanks again for all you do,

sincerely, 

Your  fellow simmer 

Message 94 of 100 (1,829 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@crinrict wrote:

Not fixed.  Not even remotely fixed.  As soon as another sim in the household gets it, the other loses it.  Is there a cheat command I can use to duplicate the benefit since it doesn't look like the devs will do anything to fix this for the foreseeable future?

Ugh, it's even worse than I thought:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/914662/friend-of-the-worlds-reward-trait-has-been-broken-...

@One step forward... five steps back @@

Message 95 of 100 (1,792 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I've reopened it a while ago when people finally started giving feedback. It's also still on the compiled list.

For me it was fixed at that point when Robo said it was so it looks more like it's broken again. That's what I wrote at the time

@crinrict wrote:

@SimQARobo

I've tested this in my game. It was a save that has Sims that had the trait but they have since died so I cheated it up for two new ones and they sure kept all their friends.

So, seems to work on new SIms getting the trait. Don't know about existing ones.

Thanks. Changing title to feedback

I've let the solutions stand to make Robos' post visible so you can send him your saves as he requested.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 96 of 100 (1,764 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had a sim who had the beloved trait and it was working as it should, but now I got the beloved trait with another sim today. Now the relationship of the sim who got the beloved trait first are starting to decay. The beloved trait of the second sim is working as it should. Is there a way to fix it?

Message 97 of 100 (1,691 Views)

Hero

Not at the moment.

That's what the bug is about.

Works on first one, doesn't on second Sim

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 98 of 100 (1,678 Views)

Hero

Unlocking the Beloved Trait for the second time should no longer cause the first unlocked Beloved Trait to fail to function.
  • Highlander-esque code has been cut off from the top… there can be only… more than one really.

New patch .. new luck

Can I get feedback on this ? I can't check myself atm

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 99 of 100 (5,306 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes, it's fixed! Finally!

Message 100 of 100 (1,059 Views)