Re: Beloved Trait is not working

by MayberryCarrie

Original Post

Hero

Could I get any feedback if this is sovled now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 100 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice

Crinrict based on my testing so far (covering only two to three sim days) it looks like it has been resolved.  My test involved cloning a sim to add her to my household and then completing the Friend of the World aspiration to get the Beloved trait.  Now two days later it does not appear that either Tamrynn (my first sim to already have beloved) nor Daisy (the cloned sim) have lost any relationship.  

I should also try testing by playing a sim from another household and getting the beloved trait.  As of right now it appears to be fixed but it requires further testing on my part and a couple others to verify before I feel comfortable saying it's fixed..

Message 52 of 100 (792 Views)

Hero

Thank you.

I'll await some further results before (finally) marking this as solved.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 100 (788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Okay so I went to one of my other households and got the beloved trait on one of those characters (Gwen) then played a couple of game days and didn't see any relationship drop with her housemates.  I then switched back to Tamrynn & Daisy and their relationships that were maxed before were still maxed.  So that's five days without a relationship drop with Tamrynn & Daisy and two days with no drop on Gwen.  I feel confident that this issue is resolved in my game but believe it still needs further testing from a new game.  I'd also like others to confirm that it is resolved in their games as well.

Message 54 of 100 (772 Views)

★ Apprentice

It did not work for me. After 8 sim days sim 1 needs didn't decay and sim 2 needs did decay. Frown

Message 55 of 100 (748 Views)

Hero

The beloved trait is not about needs. It's about relationships to other Sims.

Did you use the wrong word ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 100 (735 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry, yes relationships.

Message 57 of 100 (732 Views)

Hero

Sounds not fixed then ... pity

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 58 of 100 (728 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wonder if the patch fix only works on new save games or new sims? I havent played yet, but have been waiting a very long time for this to be fixed. Keeping fingers crossed.

Message 59 of 100 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Tested it this weekend with a saved household that I had stopped playing months and months ago after noticing this bug.  In fact, I've stopped playing the game entirely due to this bug.  Of the 2 friends the wife had left, after a couple of game days, she had only 1, so her relationships are still decaying despite having the Beloved trait.  She was the first in the household to get the trait.  The husband also has the trait and his relationships still show no decay.

Message 60 of 100 (665 Views)