by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Bed ownership is being ignored

★★★ Apprentice

I have this issue too.

Message 31 of 41 (1,254 Views)

★★★ Novice
They also sometimes prefer to nap on the bed instead of sleeping in it. or on couches
Message 32 of 41 (1,233 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Could anyone test this for me after patching ?

For me this looks solved

@Hroun_88 @SquirrelFeet123 @henchbot @RocaGamerz @ylvglo

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 41 (6,936 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Yes, looks fixed here as well. Sim is walking bravely to his far away assigned matrimonial bed :eahigh_file:

Message 34 of 41 (1,188 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Only tested a little bit but they seem to prefer their own bed now.

Message 35 of 41 (1,166 Views)

★★ Expert
they still choose to nap, even if they're quite tired. but they do go to their own beds now.
Message 36 of 41 (1,151 Views)

★ Apprentice

Some of my sims I had to reclaim their bed, but thank god it works now! it was chaos!!

Message 37 of 41 (1,135 Views)

Re: Bed ownership is being ignored

Hero

Marking this as fixed. Thanks for all the votes

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 41 (1,106 Views)

★★ Expert

i hope i haven't spoken too soon, because i saw it happen twice in my game today. i'll test some more, though.

Message 39 of 41 (1,037 Views)

★★ Expert

i don't know what to do with this because it's several bed bugs (lol, sorry, i had to) in one... and related to this old one. bed ownership is being ignored for woohoo and randomly after travelling--it seems to reset (not always and not for all Sims) after playing rotationally.

example: played Sim A had a bed previously assigned to him. asks Sim B on a date, they go back to his place, a few romance interactions later, click on her to woohoo. they didn't use his assigned bed as i expected, but a different one that wasn't claimed (empty room).

after she left, i checked the bed. it had not been assigned to either Sim. Sim A's original bed was still assigned to him. when i switched households and played Sim B, her usual bed wasn't assigned to her any more. her housemates' were.

on a previous gameplay session, i had a Sim visit a few friends (2 or 3 different households) then go back to her home. when i got back, her bed wasn't assigned to her.

i've also had one Sim travel, but a few beds from the same household lose ownership (Sims who hadn't left the house). pretty stumped...

so again, no clue what to do here... as there's that other bed thread, also old. please advise. Standard smile

Message 40 of 41 (737 Views)