[FIXED] Beautifully decorated moddlet broken/ Always poorly decorated

by Desideratus1986

Original Post

Re: [UNSURE] Beautifully decorated moddlet broken/ Always poorly decorated

★★★★ Expert
@aodoherty Why keep something installed that's completely broken?
Message 61 of 100 (1,418 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm experiencing this also. No decoration moodlet buffs at all from any lots/households. Only tested on one save, no mods/cc, playing on Mac.

Message 62 of 100 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am experiencing this also: PS4 Console, new build, new lot, all base game or purchased expansion/game/stuff pack items, no CC. Please fix.

Message 63 of 100 (1,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

its suppose to be like this now your only supposed to get the moodlet sometimes now not all the time its on  a timer now because a lot of people didn't like it

Message 64 of 100 (1,337 Views)

★★★ Guide
@comicsforever Ah, thank you for clarifying this. I have totally missed this, guess it came with the June patch?
Anyways, my thanks and +1 XP for you, friend Standard smile
Message 65 of 100 (1,314 Views)

Entire family has poorly decorated moodlet all the time Sims 4 PC

★★ Novice

I wasn't sure where to post this or where to ask it, I know I've seen a lot of similar posts and questions, but I've never been able to really find an answer. It seems to have happened after I downloaded Parenthood. Every single sim in my house always has the poorly decorated moodlet. There was just a recent update to the Sims game, and I was hoping that would fix the problem. Does anyone know when this bug will be fixed? 

Message 66 of 100 (1,313 Views)

Re: Entire family has poorly decorated moodlet all the time Sims 4 PC

Hero (Retired)
@KrinkleBug I've merged your post with the bug report for this issue, please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

A recent patch has changed the way the moodlet works, the "Decorated" buff only last for a short duration instead of being "on" all the time.
Message 67 of 100 (1,268 Views)

Re: Entire family has poorly decorated moodlet all the time Sims 4 PC

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper thanks!
Message 68 of 100 (1,237 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this too, but only with new households, not older ones. I also noticed it happening right after the eco update. Every sim will frequently get the "dismally decorated" moodlet and be uncomfortable, regardless of how much I decorate. It makes those households barely playable because I'm just trying to fight the moodlet rather than enjoy the game.

Message 69 of 100 (1,178 Views)

★★★ Novice

PS 4. Having this issue also. NOT CHEATING. I have a highly decorated house with multiple environmental buffs. environment of 10 paintings or sculptures in every room. When I do get a moodlet, it's "nice" and it's TIMED? 2 H even if they stay in the room for 6 hours. other mood objects like the knives for inspiration or the keg for playful aren't working right either. same thing, either it doesn't show up or it's timed 2H.

Message 70 of 100 (1,078 Views)