Re: Cannot go on a date to beaches

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Beach Lot type not available for dates/wedding and more

Hero
@MauraMaudJadeit There's two issues. This one is about the beach lot not being available to pick if you want to throw a party.

And then there's this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-IL-Out-of-world-invited-NPCs-leave-lot-in-Sulani-don-t-sh...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 19 (1,282 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Isn't that part of the same problem? There's something wrong with beach lots which prevent people from doing anything they want to do on them?
Message 12 of 19 (1,277 Views)

Hero
@MauraMaudJadeit I don't think so cause they need to add the beach lot as possible venue for events while on the other hand they need to make sure non-Sulani folks don't leave when you invite them over.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 19 (1,275 Views)

★★★ Guide

Noticed this too... Seems like a weird oversight or bug. Why wouldn't you bring a date to the beach? Long walks on the beach are romantic. Everyone knows that.

Message 14 of 19 (1,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@PansekshuElleAgree, just that TS4 lacks such romantic animations like “long couple walk“ unless you use a mod.

Message 15 of 19 (1,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem, too.

Social events I can't host on a beach lot:

- Date

- Wedding

- Birthday Party

- Dance Party

- Weenie Roast

- Spooky Party

Social events I can host on a beach lot:

- Kava Party

Workaround.

- Change lot type

Seems like an oversight to me. I hope this is not intentional.

Message 16 of 19 (1,177 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cannot go on a date to beaches

Hero

Beach Venues lots can now be selected for Sims to go on dates.
○ Romantic!

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 19 (3,705 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Beach Lot type not available for dates/wedding and more

★ Guide

I have the same problem with dates, but with the 2 pre-made shops that I think came with GtW and some lots. I also noticed that I cant chose beach for my wedding. Went to change the lot and its greyed out and cant be changed. It also has a lot trait with fishes that cant be changed. And I want to have a romantic beach wedding. The lot is taken from the gallery and only use stuffs from IL and BG. I havent tried dating on a beach yet though, but will do, with and without mods and report back when done.

Message 18 of 19 (990 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Beach Lot type not available for dates/wedding and more

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nekoboy69 Could you please create a new thread for Social Events ? 

Dates are a bit different as you don't go through the social event screen for them and it seems that's what they fixed.

The social events are different so it's best to have a separate thread (probably should never have mixed them up in the first place)$

EDIT: Made a new thread for that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-IL-Beach-Lots-not-available-for-Social-Events/m-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (971 Views)