[FIXED] Basil/Parsley grafting produces multiple plants in one soil

by itsmegamo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Basil/Parsley grafting produces multiple plants in one soil

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Other plants have now worked for me but...

Basil/Parsley still not grafting properly. Tried to graft Parsley cutting onto Basil plant to get Sage. Now, it is growing Basil, Sage, and...

Parsley Plants, soil and all.

Basil grafting issue image

Hovering displays plant as only Basil but will yeild Basil and Sage but no parsley, just  parsley plants growing where I imagine the parsley should be.

Message 1 of 12 (2,598 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Basil/Parsley grafting produces multiple plants in one soil

[ Edited ]
Hero

Looks fine to me now.

Any feedback ?

@itsmegamo @TheMarshyBear

EDIT: Marking this as solved for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (2,338 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@itsmegamo Made your own thread out of your post. This seems different then the fixed issue you poste in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (2,573 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Also, this may or may not be related. But random plants, trees, and produce keep showing up in my family inventory in Buy mode. :/

Message 3 of 12 (2,567 Views)

Hero

Things you have planted ? It does happen sometimes that trees you had in your garden end up in your family inventory but then they should be gone from your garden.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (2,564 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yup! Things I've planted. And the tree removal happened once.

Message 5 of 12 (2,562 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I sometimes end up with produce in my inventory too but I figured that was some of the stuff they harvested. Not sure though.

If you want the produce one added, please make a new thread for it.

You can also post here for the tree and other stuff: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Disappearing-objects-Sims-4/td-p/3453653

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (2,558 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, made a post under the thread suggested for the disappeaed tree.

Still having basil/parsley plant issue. However in a new twist/combination of the problems, I just found 5 parsley plants that I never planted in my household/buy inventory. I guess it's like the produce issue but it harvested the parsley plants from the spliced plant instead?? O.o

Message 7 of 12 (2,548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I'm not sure if the OP did it right, you don't get Sage from grafting Basil and Parsley. That combination works fine

HOWEVER

When I tried to graft Sage onto Basil (to get Parsley) the Sim momentarily did the reset T-Pose, the Sage cutting did not disappear from the inventory. Eventually after a while I have noticed that the Basil Bush existed, with a Parsley Bush growing ON the bush (including the soil base) with Sage growing on the side. Quite borked.

---

Update

If I grafted BASIL onto SAGE (not Sage onto Basil) I got a triple whammy, I got all three. Basil, Parsley and Sage in one plant, but the animation did not fail.

@itsmegamo 

Message 8 of 12 (2,499 Views)

Hero

Hi @TheMarshyBear@itsmegamo

Is this still happening ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (2,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Looks fine to me now.

Any feedback ?

@itsmegamo @TheMarshyBear

EDIT: Marking this as solved for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (2,339 Views)