[FIXED] Basement Split Level Rooms: Irremovable Basement Flooring

by AtticusCrowe

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Basement Split Level Rooms: Irremovable Basement Flooring

★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem.

It's super annoying and I'm pissed at ea, makes you feel like the game is not worth its money since they are taking so long to fix it.

Message 181 of 204 (1,952 Views)

★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo Do you have any updates on this? It's been 3 weeks since I last asked.

Message 182 of 204 (1,725 Views)

★★ Guide

So another Game Pack announced and there are still issues with this bug and other problems. EA need to put things right first because another Game Pack will just add more problems. My Wallet will be put away until EA get a grip on these bugs and problems.

Just got a new powerful Computer and lighting lag is still there on large and open lots with big rooms. Depends also which town you are playing. Newcrest is the worst and Del Sol Valley is the best. EA need to look at their Game and Lighting Engines. Using an Eight Core Intel CPU and Asus RTX 1080 Super GPU. Fastest Ram and and an M2 SSD Drive. I give up.

Kind regards James.

Message 183 of 204 (1,593 Views)

EA Sims Team

@D8GSTAR 

Looks like there will be a fix for this coming in the next patch.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 184 of 204 (1,556 Views)

★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo 

This is the best news ever. Thank you!!! 

Message 185 of 204 (1,546 Views)

★ Guide

FINALLY A FIX!!!!!  It must have been a total mess in there because it took forever.

I'd like to thank all the people who posted in here and kept the dream alive... and especially those like myself who bashed EA with significant but reasonable force at almost chance.

I haven't played at all since June because of it, no idea how to sim now, it'll take a while to get back into gear but it will be done.

Anyways, nicely done EA, you rich maniacs.

Message 186 of 204 (1,527 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo Great! Is there a date when this patch should come out?
Message 187 of 204 (1,488 Views)

★ Novice

Just to add another person to the list.. I like to build homes where sunlight and moonlight is cast down into the deeper levels of the structure using cutout shapes (trying to avoid a crazy electric bill is one reason) Imagine my surprise when an update a few months back broke that.. you guessed it visual dirt floors......... but HEY light still casts through it! Sure is an eyesore to see the dirt though.. Moving the camera you will see this sorta shimmer effect over the affected areas- no doubt the manifest glitch/bug. Anyway i'm patient, I hope it does get an eventual fix.

Message 188 of 204 (1,461 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@D8GSTAR I think it's scheduled for some time next week? At the very latest it's supposed to come out before Realm of Magic is released, since that's usually how things work for new packs.
Message 189 of 204 (1,451 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank God! FINALLY!

Message 190 of 204 (1,252 Views)