Re: [FIXED] Basement Split Level Rooms: Irremovable Basement Flooring

by SheriGR

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Champion

@aldavor Unfortunately I cannot see very clearly the flooring in the rooms in your screenshots, so I apologize if I'm answering this incorrectly. I made a video to help explain this more clearly, but I want to check if you are removing not only the flooring on the first floor room but also the ceiling on the first level of the basement for the room that you're having the issue with. If that is the issue, this video (below) may help. If not, can you please clarify & perhaps add screenshots where you've added lighting inside the first floor and basement rooms so that I can see the issue more clearly? Thank you! 
Video of removing floor and ceiling: https://youtu.be/0mtbliZwgFA

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 201 of 204 (1,167 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@SheriGRThank you so much for your superbly explained video - I really, really appreciate the time you took to do this! Standard smile

A perfect explanation, and it absolutely worked - I cannot thank you enough! If I could give 100 xp points I would, unfortunately only one will have to suffice along with my gratitude.

Many thanks again! Standard smile

Message 202 of 204 (1,161 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@aldavor Awww.... Your note made my day and I am delighted that the video helped! Standard smile Thank you!  Happy simming!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 203 of 204 (1,151 Views)

Community Manager

Per this, if there's new reports for this issue since the patch, please open a new bug report and fill in the bug report template. Locking this thread here in the meantime. 

@crinrict wrote:

Basements will not create irremovable flooring between levels.

Fixed in Patch 1.55.105

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 204 of 204 (737 Views)