Re: Base game high heels

by ju1ka

Original Post

Hero

Can you start a thread at the forum  and get a list of what's missing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 20 (771 Views)

★★★ Guide

I might be off here, but could this also be a filtering issue in CAS? I noticed something similar: my custom skin colors don't show up in CAS but they are still "there" as they are working on already existing sims. 

Are the missing heels still showing up on already existing sims or have they been replaced by something else?

Message 12 of 20 (770 Views)

Hero

They should be working on existing Sims but as soon as you take them to CAS, they are replaced.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (761 Views)

★ Novice

Some heels are missing in my game as well. I have no custom content or mods and never had any. I haven't noticed any changes in furniture or clothing, but I might not know that it's missing!

Message 14 of 20 (747 Views)

Hero

OK. Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (742 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

One more person with missing heels for teens. Literally HALF the heels missing. I was in the process of creating a new family, and I know that (before the patch at least) Teen to Elder sims have identical items across all categories in CAS. So I couldn't understand why I couldn't find my favourite strappy chunky platforms for my teen female. Thought I was being silly, but nope, not there. Aged her to young adult, they suddenly appeared in the menu. Put them on her, ages her down to Teen, shoes changed.

I also downloaded one of my old households where teenage girls wore heels. All their shoes have been changed to sneakers.

I can confirm these shoes do not work for teens:

https://36.media.tumblr.com/2bfb5840f95f93dfb91692f7ad01a706/tumblr_nmcd8t8tw71t0jfq2o3_r1_1280.jpg

Message 16 of 20 (719 Views)

Hero

It's actually 7/10 missing. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 20 (707 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Heels are missing for my teens girls as well. Also, they're missing the maxi skirt.
Message 18 of 20 (696 Views)

Hero

This should be fixed in patch 1.5.149.

Let me know if you still have stuff missing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 20 (1,623 Views)

★ Guide

Yap, all the stuff's back now. Shame the male eyes are still broken.

Message 20 of 20 (652 Views)