[FIXED] Base game high heels

by hellsace555

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Base game high heels

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Since the update ive noticed that the base game high heels have vanised why? These were the only heels they had plz help.

Message 1 of 20 (1,434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Base game high heels

Hero

This should be fixed in patch 1.5.149.

Let me know if you still have stuff missing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 19 of 20 (1,358 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Are you using custom content or mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 20 (1,423 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm also having the issue with heels, I removed all my custom content and mods and reinstalled the game and no luck, they're still not there. It should be noted that the heels are only disappearing for teen females, it's the kitten heels, very low, the heels with a strap round the ankle too.
Message 3 of 20 (1,378 Views)

Hero

So how many teen heels do you have ? Are you looking in the filtered view or unfiltered ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 20 (1,373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm looking unfiltered in the everyday sections, I'm not able to look right now but will first thing tomorrow, just wondering whether they've been purposely removed from teens for some reason or whether it's a mistake with the new patch
Message 5 of 20 (1,364 Views)

Hero

@hellsace555 @Josephhx Moved this to bug reporting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 20 (1,352 Views)

Hero

Checked on my daughter's unpatched game. She had 10. I have 3 now so something is off

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 20 (1,284 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hey Crin, just an update:
It appears that it's not just heels the teens are missing, certain clothes like the female jumpsuit are no longer available for teens.
Message 8 of 20 (1,264 Views)

Hero

*sigh*

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 20 (1,247 Views)

Lots of people starting to notice this in the main forums, as well as some apparently missing furniture? (I haven't noticed that, but I might just have overlooked it.)

I can confirm that Game Repair does not affect this, and that it happens in new games with no CC, no mods. 

Sul sul from Luth!
No, I don't work for EA. Just here as a volunteer for non-DM support.
Have you backed up your Saves? Checked for broken and updated mods and CC?
Message 10 of 20 (1,238 Views)