[FIXED] Bartenders not serving drinks

by MyaaSim

Original Post

Re: Bartenders not serving drinks

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had hopes, but it didn't work. Reporting back in case the info is useful.

Before patching for January, I removed my The Sims 4 folder from Documents/Electronic Arts. I patched, then started the game and allowed it to generate a completely clean folder. I did not insert anything from the old folder. Started new game, new Sim, went to the bar, the nightclub, and the lounge. Bartender still cannot serve drinks and any of the 3 venues. In some cases the shaker appears to be stuck to his/her hand, then s/he gives up. I tried having my Sim serve as bartender. Same thing happened to her; she could not serve.

Message 51 of 86 (764 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've heard this is being actively addressed but josting so I can be included by the bean counters! My bartenders are also unable to mix and serve drinks at the three bar venues. Occasionally, my Sim can make their own drink but not with any reliability or consistency. They can order chips, though!

Message 52 of 86 (753 Views)

★★ Novice

my bartender wont serve drinks and when I try to order a drink the bartender just have the glass stuck in thier hand.

Message 53 of 86 (732 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also started having this issue after the patch. Kids are suddenly showing up, and the bar glitch has infected every venue in my games. 

Here's a video of the bar glitch to show how bad it is. Notice, they spend simoleans each time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHEsJ7IYN8I&feature=youtu.be

Message 54 of 86 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Welp, add me to the list of folks having bartender issues. :catsad:

I repaired game, reset stuff, etc. I have children in my bars (possibly teens, didn't take the time to check), useless bartenders and endless simoleans being spent with no results, AND eveyone jumps and resets when the shift changes. Cripes.......

Message 55 of 86 (722 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine has only gotten worse...now they're not even waiting for the drinks, simoleans are flying out an alarming rate!! Also, the bartender are changing shifts way too often...he shows up, stands there like a statue for a sim hour, leaves, a new bartender shows up does the same thing, leaves...and over and over again! And yes, I've tried all the suggested fixes repeatedly!

Message 56 of 86 (703 Views)

★★ Novice
Add me as well. Along with the no fridge use big, I now can't use a bar. It becomes a mass brawl and no drinks get served. I can order chips though which is what my sim is now living on only.
Message 57 of 86 (699 Views)

★★ Novice
Add me as well. Along with the no fridge use bug, I now can't use a bar. It becomes a mass brawl and no drinks get served. I can order chips though which is what my sim is now living on only.
Message 58 of 86 (698 Views)

bartenders just stand there

★ Novice

Message 60 of 86 (668 Views)

Re: bartenders just stand there

Hero

@fear6645 Merged

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 86 (665 Views)