Re: Bartenders not serving drinks

by Andrew060

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Similar problem here but slightly different. I ran in to the broken bartender during a wedding. I was using a custom wedding lot from the gallery. It was set to museum.  The bartender worked on and off over the course of the nuptials but would occassionally wander away from the bar. When she left her post she no longer was listed as "Mixologist" when hovering over her, but when she returned the label also returned. It was extremely inconsistant and being able to order drinks was hit or miss the entire time.

Message 41 of 86 (535 Views)

Re: No juice?

★ Guide

This happened to me so, I removed the current bar and put in a new one. If that doesn't work I'm sorry. I have no idea why but in both Sims3 and now 4 I have to keep removing and putting in a fresh bar even though it's the same bar. :manfrustrated:

Message 43 of 86 (517 Views)

No juice?

★★★★★ Newbie
I thought it was some weird one time thing happening so I reinstalled my game and started a new family. My sim went to a bar, chips were fine just no juice? 20 sims end up standing around the bar looking confused and they cant order drinks. bartender just stands there for hours and leaves when he/she can. and the process gets repeated over and over.
Message 42 of 86 (522 Views)

Re: No juice?

Hero

@ItsThtKai Merged with existing bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 86 (508 Views)

★★ Novice

Bug has not been fixed with the latest patch.

Message 45 of 86 (475 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

so sad Frown Please hurry and fix. I haven't played since this got bugged. I want to play!

Message 46 of 86 (471 Views)

Hero

Could you guys try this approach: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/resetting-the-game-to-factory-settings-without-reinstalling/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 86 (470 Views)

★★ Novice

I did it on a clean game. No mods, nothing besides me making a Sim and sending him to the bar. I tried it before I had Outdoor Retreat after the patch finished downloading, and then again after I bought outdoor retreat and had that installed. Same issue. The only way the bar works properly is if my currently controlled Sim decides to be the bartender. But other than that, it's broken.

Message 48 of 86 (465 Views)

Hero

Thanks for checking

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 86 (461 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same problem

Message 50 of 86 (439 Views)